Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C A E 2010

GIDDLEPIN

Yeah not to SJandMR2 though :lol:

Can either just be SJ or my username on most other forums is stiglet :wacko: ..think it was an irony one years ago :lol2:

either will do

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Red Yaris 54

• Devil-ish

Is there an updated list about?

I think the most up-to-date list is in the last post on page 8 of this thread - got me there!!!

We is bringing a bbq....not a BIG one but quite adequate for a few peeps to use!! Anyone bringing gazebo??????????

can do, if we have room :blink:

might be able to bring our generator, cant remember if a hook up was available that's all?

can do, if we have room :blink:

might be able to bring our generator, cant remember if a hook up was available that's all?

Hookup is available METERED CHARGE...........no thankyou......bringing ya generator would be good if poss! :blink:

so what sort of time are peps planning to get to the camp site on Friday? :rolleyes:

(GIDDLEPIN)Anne & I will be there around lunch time if you want to meet then or if you want to break up the journey, pop here first

Coooooooo.............only 2 weeks away!!!! :yahoo:

yep - my nxt 3 weekends are really busy! :blink:

next weekend - show with Mini :rolleyes:

two weeks time- CAE :thumbsup::yahoo:

three weeks time - Hols in France! :yahoo: :D B)

don't know if I'll have time for work!!! :blink::eek: :D

Looking forward to this as my month of air superiority has started nicely :D

Just been working out how many breakfasts we need to do........ :blink:

Assuming we all want bacon butties for both Saturday n Sunday .......... :unsure:

40 each day..............making 80 butties - and thats only one each :wacko:

Les is gonna be very busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(me - well I gotta shop for the whole lot of you and manage to pack it all in my ickle IQ along with the bbq etc) :o

gonna get the generator in the avensis.

think we have a camping electric kettle as well.

Just been working out how many breakfasts we need to do........ :blink:

Assuming we all want bacon butties for both Saturday n Sunday .......... :unsure:

40 each day..............making 80 butties - and thats only one each :wacko:

Les is gonna be very busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(me - well I gotta shop for the whole lot of you and manage to pack it all in my ickle IQ along with the bbq etc) :o

Do you want me to bring along some charcol stuff??

Only bring charcoal if you has bbq....we have plenty thanks

Dawsey.....that would be marvelous - cuppas all round eh!!!!

Les is still very poorly :help: Lets hope he recovers in time................... :huh:

Rang doctor - he says:

May be bad bug not gastro, get him Imodium to take, should help settle his stomach. Drink plenty cooled boiled water, coke which has gone flat! Eat spuds n rice.....and send of samples ......erk!!!! So its off to chemist again for me and here's hoping the imodium works wonders!!!!!!!

At least seems its not infectious so your bacon butties are safe.........IF he makes it.......... :yes:

oh no.

best wishes to les, hope hes better in time.

dont worry about the butties, there are plenty of us guys there and i dont mind using a BBQ.

tell him to rest up.

Les is still very poorly :help: Lets hope he recovers in time................... :huh:

Rang doctor - he says:

May be bad bug not gastro, get him Imodium to take, should help settle his stomach. Drink plenty cooled boiled water, coke which has gone flat! Eat spuds n rice.....and send of samples ......erk!!!! So its off to chemist again for me and here's hoping the imodium works wonders!!!!!!!

At least seems its not infectious so your bacon butties are safe.........IF he makes it.......... :yes:

Hope Les feels better soon! :thumbsup:

Just brought chair from Tescos for the weekend and general use. It had a warning leaflet with it - "Don't use under the influence of alcohol" :blink:

Looks like I'll be standing for most of this event then! :eek:

3DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Dunno if i can make this now :(

It's looking more likely that i can't so Anne can you mention it to Les and i'll sort out with him over the Sat night food.

I'm still hoping to come but it's prob better to take it as i'm not just in case :(

I feel sick as a parrot too... not ill though, i'm just sick because I won't be at CAE :( :(

Someone have a Morgans for me.

I feel sick as a parrot too... not ill though, i'm just sick because I won't be at CAE :( :(

Someone have a Morgans for me.

Hmnmmm wonder if Steve (red yaris) is bringing any??????????????????????

Dunno if i can make this now :(

It's looking more likely that i can't so Anne can you mention it to Les and i'll sort out with him over the Sat night food.

I'm still hoping to come but it's prob better to take it as i'm not just in case :(

If you can not make it I'll buy your food order as I was too late getting mine in - is it Chicken Tika + Pilla Rice :P