Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cruise Information Display

jibbbbbb

hi room , been trying to set the cruise information display for about 2 hours this morning , at the moment it read in km/h. which makes no sence at all to me , so trying in vain to get it to mpg,mph fairly simple i thought , and how wrong i was :angry: . this is what i have been doing , owner manual

to set the unit, push the "TIP/NAV" button untill display appears.( all ok to here)

then push the "MODE.ENT" knob, and turn it to select unit ( this is where it wont work just comes up with bass volume)

there are 3 units:

1. 1/100km, km/h

2.km/1, km/h

3.mpg/ mph ( which is the one i want)

aftersetting the unit, push the "MODE.ENT" knob until the display returns to audio control mode.

can someone try this and see if it works , ive tryed it with Engnition on and off and with the car running still no joy , starting to get on my nerve now, it was set on mpg/mph, untill i borrowed the car to my dad for the weekend , and he had to go and play with it :angry: lol . but he did comment on how nice the rav was to drive and all the room in the back, mindyou he would he drives a bmw mini cooper.

thanks for taking the time to read this jibb

I only get BAS if the radio is on. If it is off then it cycles through the 3 options. Had the ignition on , briefly pressed the TRIP/NAV(only needed if no average fuel consumption showing) , briefly pressed the MODE/ENT knob and it came up with the setting I was on (mpg/mph). Turning the knob allowed me to select the Continental options.

I only get BAS if the radio is on. If it is off then it cycles through the 3 options. Had the ignition on , briefly pressed the TRIP/NAV(only needed if no average fuel consumption showing) , briefly pressed the MODE/ENT knob and it came up with the setting I was on (mpg/mph). Turning the knob allowed me to select the continental options.

cheers for that PMB , in the hand book does not mention turning the radio off . took about 5 secound when the radio was tuened off

many thank jib

• 2 years later...

Neither does the handbook mention "briefly press", Thanks PMB!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links