Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Bluetooth Upgrade

Bennyb

Hi everyone, my first post on this forum so please go easy!!!

Am currently looking to buy an Aygo platinum 5 door as local dealer is giving a good deal (due to snow sales are down), as deal clincher am trying to get him to throw in an extra and am looking at the Toyota bluetooth Kit as I will be using the car for business use.

Does anyone have any experience with these in the aygo, they don't have an aygo blue in stock so can't demo one?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Ben

Personally I wouldn't bother trying for the BT kit and try for the rev counter or the spoiler instead, or even cash. Then when you buy the car just replace the head unit with a BT one, it will be much better integrated into that unit and a lot cheaper.

BT is nice and neat, only if you don't expect it to do everything. Voice recognition can be pants ;) But it is enough to answer and make calls. Nice enough and well worth it IMHO...I do speak as a Blue owner ;)

as another blue owner i also like the system however i dont know wether its my phone or the system but sometimes it does not hang up when i press the red button :unsure::driving::donatello:

I've never had any issues with it doing the basic stuff. Voice recognition can be a bit funny (amusing!) though :)

I don't doubt that the Toyota BT unit can do it's job, but when for £100-£150 you can pick up a 'named brand' head unit with BT, MP3 and USB, I wouldn't aim to get the Toyota unit as a freebie when buying a new car.

Personally I wouldn't bother trying for the BT kit and try for the rev counter or the spoiler instead, or even cash. Then when you buy the car just replace the head unit with a BT one, it will be much better integrated into that unit and a lot cheaper.

+1

Got bt on my blue and find it more than adiquate but it did come as standard ,dont think id pay for it as an add on though

Got bt on my blue and find it more than adiquate but it did come as standard ,dont think id pay for it as an add on though

I have to agree, the BT does work really well and I haven't found any faults with it.

But its not something i would buy as an extra if it didn't come as standard on my Blue, it's cheaper to get a better head unit with built in BT.