Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Bumper

andycam06

lads anybody got a price for one of these or anyone know someone who can get me a price, dont mean to be pushy but need the price asap

thanks

I bought mine from Parts King just before christmas cost me £413.62 in total.. probably be a bit more now VAT gone back up.

I'm just waiting for the bodyshop to let me know when they can fit it ;)

edit: thats including delivery

lovely job, thanks for the quick replys, getting the same sort of quote up the north, £395 plus vat, £435 i think it was, and you dont even want to know how much it is in the south

I do!

I can add it to my "North Is Better Than The South" arguement! :lol:

I do!

WOW, you really know how to fight a good case fella, are you a Lawyer by any chance?

:rolleyes: :P :P ;) :yahoo:

Got a quote of €687.64 from a dealer in Dublin :crybaby: You will need a van to collect it if you get it up North! :thumbsup:

I do!

WOW, you really know how to fight a good case fella, are you a Lawyer by any chance?

:rolleyes: :P :P ;) :yahoo:

It's a line of work i've been considering......

:P :lol:

not at all lad, iam 20 mins from the border and i ordered in the closest garage, yea i think that was the same quote as me, why did you price in dub instead of cork, well iav to say there are 3 toyota garages closer to me in the south but in all fairness saving almost €200 on a single item who would not want to do that ?

oh 1 more question, when you order a tte bumper, ALL clips, grills and spotlights come with it yes, you dont have to order them seperate, its all in the 1 package, when i asked the garage they said no thats just the bumper ??????

It should come with all the necessary parts :thumbsup:

well i was thinking that, i asked the lad in toyota that before i ordered it (havnt ordered yet) and he said that the £465 was just the bumper and thats all that comes !!!

but the lad who is meant to be doing the work for me said that because itss 'tte' and not 'toyota' that thyota would just see the part number for the bumper and not know what acceseries come with it, but i dont want to pay £465 to find its only the bumper !!! :(

i was told.. "The wiring kit is only required if you DONT have original fog lamps"

So if you dont have fogs u'll need the wiring kit, it defo comes with grille but not sure if u need any extras to fit it?

i was told the exact opposite lad, i was told they are different fogs from standard,

as i said the lad who is meant to be doing the job said that all clips, grills and new fogs should come in the same box with the bumper, he has done 2 or 3 already so he should know, but you would imagine the people selling the stuff (toyota)would be able to tell you :angry:

thanks for letting me know though

Correct, they are different fogs from standard.

Toyota don't seem to know much about TTE stuff sadly :(

i dunno if its the fogs as such, it might just be something you need to hook them up if you've not got foggies already?

No, it's different fogs... even if you have standard fogs you need the TTE ones to fit the bumper

all the bumpers bought regardless will need the wires from your original fogs cut and then fitted onto these little clip on connectors.Not difficult at all me and kangzy had to do the same when we fitted ours.

not at all lad, iam 20 mins from the border and i ordered in the closest garage, yea i think that was the same quote as me, why did you price in dub instead of cork, well iav to say there are 3 toyota garages closer to me in the south but in all fairness saving almost €200 on a single item who would not want to do that ?

oh 1 more question, when you order a tte bumper, ALL clips, grills and spotlights come with it yes, you dont have to order them seperate, its all in the 1 package, when i asked the garage they said no thats just the bumper ??????

I priced it in Dub as there is a dealer which had an online parts ordering and they are meant to be the cheapest in the country :huh: It's well worth going to the North for it, massive savings!

You will need to replace the Toyota Badge on the front bumper, as the one from your car is smaller than the T-sport one which fits the bumper. The part number is 75311-02130 (Corolla TS Logo). I saw a price on an older post of £7.98 + vat. Heres a link to the TTE front bumper installation manual if you want to see whats involved:

http://www.corollatsport.net/CorollaTSport...nt%20bumper.pdf (taken from supra25's homepage)

It comes with the fogs, they are bigger than the standard fogs! :thumbsup:

I decided against buying it at the last minute after doing the homework, im putting the money towards the new car fund! :D

No, it's different fogs... even if you have standard fogs you need the TTE ones to fit the bumper

Yeah i know, wot i meant was if u dont have standard fogs u need the wiring kit in order to hook up the TTE ones... right?