Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday Chatman

local hero

Happy birthday Chatman :happybday::happybday::band::cheers::driving::wheelchair::toot::toot:

MEN IN THEIR TWENTIES LIKE TO PLAY FOOTBALL

MEN IN THEIR THIRTIES LIKE TO PLAY CRICKET

MEN IN THEIR FORTIES LIKE TO PLAY SNOOKER

MEN IN THEIR FIFTIES LIKE TO PLAY GOLF

HAVE YOU NOTICED AS MEN GET OLDER THEIR BALLS GET SMALLER.. :shutit:

ALL THE BEST HAVE A GREAT DAY CHATTERS.. :yahoo: Stew

Ha ha ha.

I might get my tenner back - you'll never make that sponsored ride at that age Chatters. In fact are you allowed on a bike at that age?

Just pulling your leg mate - have a good'n.

:happybday::happybday::happybday::toast::toast::toast::yahoo:

HA HA HA HA well why I can still see and walk and still reach the toilet in time :unsure: :unsure:

I'll be fine.....The bikes are my free space and fun....So you should all sponsor me just to make sure i do it and survive.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks to all.....after all it's only a number and in no reflection as to what I feel like in my mind (but sometimes the body tels me different) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

happy birthday chatman, all down hill from here on lol :D

Yep but at least I'll be sat on my bike doing it :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

happy birthday chatman, all down hill from here on lol :D

Yep but at least I'll be sat on my bike doing it :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

EH LAD!!! You'll never do 36 miles without a proper saddle Chatters, Do you want to borrow a proper one.. :unsure:

chrisbike058.jpg

Watch out for Robin Hood at sherwood Chatters, remember he robs the rich + gives to the poor, you might end up donating more than you expected.. :lol::lol:

Yeah, you need some proper training on summat like this :P

urania1.jpg

Happy birthday Chatters! :thumbsup::happybday:

Well celebrating another year...(41 to be exact ) so went on a nice ride today....

Some shots from my camera phone....

First track....and no the sign was already bent....

workout1.jpg

Nice open track, which led to the next muddy part...

workout2.jpg

Then the muddy part...the Race Face grips say it all

workout3.jpg

Was hard going and kept bashing pedals on ruts..tried cycling in center but that was worse...about 800mtrs of track

Finally the end..Looking back up what I just came through

workout4.jpg

Then went on a road loop...more to clear the mud out...Track then cut through a church to get to a nice down hill section, just after a nice new bridge.. but again was very slippy and boggy at the end....

workout5.jpg

workout6.jpg

Then did about 2 miles on road back round the village and then did the course in reverse of this ride to get back home....last track was this...but had recently been all cut back so was praying not to get a puncture from the thorns...also covered in shingle stones...so any sudden movement is cause for the front wheel to slip out.....all good fun.... The whole track can be done in any 4x4...as it's also a good green lane route..I met one guy on a motor cross bike and another chap in a Pajero doing the first part....Had to stop pretty sharpish and move out the way..... :eek: :eek:

workout7.jpg

Had a good time and will do this course more...it's a good run for practice for the Robin Hood ride I'm doing in March.....

BirthdayRide24012010.jpg

And do you know what...I feel !Removed! brilliant after that....

:happybday::happybday::happybday:

and also to Rob (Nightstalker) :thumbsup:

Well done Chatters, thats a lot of riding around the rodings, Abbess roding,berners roding, Beauchamps roding etc, No wonder I,m overweight 11/2 hrs cycling for 1591kcal, thats about 2 mars bars :eek: you deserve a birthday treat after that, whats Chatlady got lined up :blushing::cheers::drunk::naughty::chef::band::beer: :meet: :hug:

Well done Chatters, thats a lot of riding around the rodings, Abbess roding,berners roding, Beauchamps roding etc, No wonder I,m overweight 11/2 hrs cycling for 1591kcal, thats about 2 mars bars :eek: you deserve a birthday treat after that, whats Chatlady got lined up :blushing::cheers::drunk::naughty::chef::band::beer: :meet: :hug:

Were all off to a nice Chinese tonight. Have a place called Aroma near by in Braintree, which is a self serve place and eat as much as you want..... :lol: :lol: :lol: Lovely....

BirthdayRide24012010.jpg

Hey Chatters, you floating 33ft in the air right now?

Says you climbed 505ft but only descended 472 :unsure:

Anyway, lovely part of the world and great villages and pubs too.

Have a good one :happybday::chinese::cheers:

I hope you are going to pay for that sign Chatman - clumsy so and so.

All the very best Rob - another one (year that is) bites the dust!!!

Yes very best from me as well Rob, should have left birthday posting to DaveM, as he knows what he,s doing..was going to post one on landy section but didn't know if it was acceptible on there, still i am sure from all on Rav section :happybday::happybday::happybday::thumbsup::beer::clap::cheers::drunk::toot::toot:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links