Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot Net

Jimmy Grimble

Hi all had my blue 12 days now done about 450 miles no leeks and everything seams to be going fine however after reading on here i tried to find a boot net as i like to keep things in my boot which can roll about lol. I couldn't find one so i made one today what do you guys think? :D

post-87421-1264438170_thumb.jpg

Boot_BAG.bmp

Edited by Jimmy Grimble

You are hilarious, Jimmy! Very nice work on the boot net.

So glad you are having fun with your new car. Ours is arriving in a week or so; I can hardly wait for it to get here!

still needs some modifications to it but when its finished properly it should be ace and i couldn't resist sewing aygo on the front lol

Looks nice man i like the Aygo lettering aswell looks really stylish :P I admit I have alot of stuff in my boot that rolls around so im getting a rubber boot liner for my car soon which is also water proof so if i have anymore little leaks it wont do anything to my boot :P

1216045434_Aygo%20Boot%20Liner_w450_h400.jpg

Jimmy did you realise that in your avatar you have blocked your full numberplate off but in the 1st picture of your bootnet your numberplate is in full view.... ;)

Jimmy did you realise that in your avatar you have blocked your full numberplate off but in the 1st picture of your bootnet your numberplate is in full view.... ;)

Its OK the back belongs to another car :P :D :lol:

ok i have edited the pic lol i love my job lol time to modify the boot bag, im so glad work is never busy!

I was considering making something similar my self, but far less fancy.

Simply a fine rope net sewed into a boat shape and slung from the centre of the parcel shelf to the side of the boot.

If you can picture what I mean, when I eventually get round to making it will I will have to put some pictures up.

I've got a fabric boot tidy from Halfords which is really useful - loads of compartments, fits with the Aygo's interior colour scheme and it looks pretty nice. Doesn't take up too much boot space either :)

I wish Toyota still did the limited edition Aygo bag set that they had a few years ago. My brother who is an Ex-Aygo owner had them. I acquired the Glove box bag (in stead of getting a glove box door).

It came with a boot tidy/carry all suit case type thing that fit perfectly in the boot, a glove box bag, and a ruck sack that fit next to the carry all in the boot.

Was a nice touch if you want to keep things organised and tidy.

Just out of interest, how are you managing 86.2 MPG?!?! That's astonishing!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links