Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shortly Leaving The Aygo Fold...

Graeme C

Well after much deliberation... the Aygo black will be going in March and I will be sad to see it go...

been a fantastic little car giving me a lot of driving pleasure :thumbsup:

Trading it in for a Mazda MX5 roadster coupe :yahoo:

This forum has been an excellent source of information and a credit to balanced opinion... had a quick look at the Mazda offerings and they arent a patch on whats on offer here..

so I guess I'll miss this too!

Keep extolling the virues of the Aygo.. even with a few niggles don't think I could have made a better purchasing decision :rolleyes:

Good luck with the MX5. The car is an absolute hoot to drive and I rate it very highly indeed.

Shame you could not keep the aygo as the runaround as it won't cost much more to keep it, then you would have the best of both worlds. ;)

Sorry to hear your going but at least you remained positive about your Aygo to the end :)

Enjoy your Mazda MX5 roadster coupe

been a fantastic little car giving me a lot of driving pleasure :thumbsup:

A quality I think anyone who drives/owns one of these cars will attest too! I'm surprised how fun this little car is to drive around in.

Im also possibly leaving the AYGO fold. I have the chance of a job in Canada for three years.

I wanted to keep the Aygo on storage for when we get back, however have been told its too much like hard work.

Will be sad to see her go. I love my Aygo, I cant do short journeys in it I also seem to go on and on and on.

Its possible the mst fun I have ever had in a car!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links