Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Senior Project!?!?

TeRcElNsTuFf

Well, TOC, It's the last half of my junior year and well its almost over, in two months. I'm allowed to start my senior project during the summer however, the problem is its an engine SWAP and hahaha, funny me i never got the engine. I'm getting a really cheap 92 celica engine from pick and pull, and well I dont know alot on swaping an engine, never did it before. This may sound stupid but im putting it into a 92 toyota tercel, but hopefully you dont laugh at me that hard ;) anyway, what are the main stuff will i need to disassemble the celica engine from the pick and pull dismantler? Like what specific tool and stuff should i make sure i bring? For this project how much should i save, and is this 92 celica engine a good idea or should i get a better year? And if there is anything else i should know about the dismantler and/or the swap, i figured that celica owners know there car very well and know how and what i need for the swap. :bookworm: please tell me. thanks very much :help:

Hoswa

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links