Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Condensation

swindonblackiq

Has any one else got a condensation build up in their rear light cluster? I have just noticed tonight that mine has a lot of "Misting" inside the rear near side cluster! At the moment I am pretty peeved with the Toyota build quality. I used to have an 11 year old avensis which gave me less trouble than my 6 month IQ :angry::crybaby:

i will be kicking off with toyota big time on wed for my service!

It would get you a lot further if you are civil with them and keep calm :rolleyes:

It would get you a lot further if you are civil with them and keep calm :rolleyes:

Are u some form of salesman?. Obviously i'm not gonna cause a huge problem just highlighting the fact that there are numerous problems with the cars that are apparently causing a lot of people grief. At the end of the day, I am a young student who has parted with around 10 grand of my own money and evidently the product supplied is not up to standard.

Are u some form of salesman?. Obviously i'm not gonna cause a huge problem just highlighting the fact that there are numerous problems with the cars that are apparently causing a lot of people grief. At the end of the day, I am a young student who has parted with around 10 grand of my own money and evidently the product supplied is not up to standard.

I am not a salesman or indeed connected with Toyota.

If you are rude to people that provide you a service you may just find that it does not get you very far!

It is possible to be assertive in life without being rude.

It is easier to be civil and pleasant with people that you meet in life.................Something that maybe one day, you may grow to appreciate :)

Can we not turn this thread into an argument please :group-cuddles:

Another potential argument/disagreement started by a particular moderator. It’s best not to respond to this mod as his replies start a spiral of events that always end up in his favour and you getting threatened with bans/suspensions/posts deleted etc

When I ignore his patronising comments I keep out of trouble, funny that!

I am not a salesman or indeed connected with Toyota.

If you are rude to people that provide you a service you may just find that it does not get you very far!

It is possible to be assertive in life without being rude.

It is easier to be civil and pleasant with people that you meet in life.................Something that maybe one day, you may grow to appreciate :)

in that passage, in what way did i mention i was going to be rude, ironically you are the one being so patronising, in effect you are the one being rude. i think if you werent a moderator the majority of people would agree me. also sorry swindonblackiq!

I too have some condensation in my rear and often front lights too - I have spoken with my dealer (who I have a great relationship with) and they have checked out and replaced rear lenses while I was given a service sheet on the headlamps and they are within tolerance levels (check out my previous posts and you may well find the two service jpegs?)

I too believe that you get far more if you state your case calmly etc, however always get a name when dealing with any firm and a contact number/email if poss and you'll be amazed at what you can get sometimes!

I believe in always being firm but polite. State your problem in writing to a particular individual requesting a written reply within a given time. This tends to show that you are serious and also are keeping a record of events which can save a lot of argumentative problems later. Likewise if your problem is resolved a small written note of thanks goes a long, long way.

Although the term "kick-off" may not be appropriate and can sound a bit agressive to many people - reminds me of a pub brawl in some ways.

In the words of Rudyard Kipling...If you can keep your head when all about you....etc.,:)

If your calm or not, in the end it doesn't matter.......It's your right and you MUST have it and WILL.........one way or another.......the choice is up to the dealer i guess.

But of course you start as mr nice guy........doesn't work?.........take the gloves off and raise your voice a bit (if there are other people around otherwise ist's pretty useless of course) ........then: let the games begin..........................

I too have had all four lights replaced. I'm now arranging for another visit to exchange the new set as they mist too. This is not good enough Mr.Toyoda!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links