Do Not Sell My Personal Information

£26k For A Used Prius

Habu

Yeah, like that's going to sell fast even if it is a 2010 car. Scrolly downy to Prius. OK, it's got leather and mats but come on!

http://rrgaltrincham.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/...;id=D_used_cars

It also has the solar roof. I entered the registration number MW59 OKM onto the following DVLA website:

http://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/index.jsp

and it gives a CO2 emission of 89g/km. But really they are having a laugh to try to sell it for £26k.

With it having a potential brake problem and already 1500 miles on the clock for a 1-month old car, I'll offer them say £22k for it (max.) - and this amount will be reduced by £10 every day from today!

Given the (negative) publicity that Toyota get at the moment, they will surely see their sales nosedive. Somehow they will have to keep their turover, so thay will reduce their prices if they want to keep selling cars.

rick

Given the (negative) publicity that Toyota get at the moment, they will surely see their sales nosedive. Somehow they will have to keep their turover, so thay will reduce their prices if they want to keep selling cars.

rick

You can generally gauge the impact by knowing what the trade is prepared to pay for used examples at auction. I'll visit an auction over the coming weeks and let you know.