Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stolen....

cfc1

Yesterday we noticed that my wifes one and only modification on her Corolla Compressor was stolen, we are dissapointed to say the least, this modification was very subtle and has been on her car for almost 3 years and some scroat must have deceided it would look better on their car.

I would honestly like to find out who it was and report them, I would love to see how they would feel being up in court for this theft... what did they steal?

Well... they stole Minnie Mouse from her arial, my brother brought it back from Florida for her, it wasn't just one of those head n ears job's, it was a full Minnie Mouse in pink with the wee bow in her hair etc.. tried looking for a replacement but can't find one.

Any help or Info wuld be appreciated.

Buggers that they are... :lol:

Some people are just... Best not say what my opinions are.

T'is a tad rediculous though..

Is nothing safe????????????????????? :(

I have a 'devil-ish' tax disc holder on my car n would be mad as hell if some-one nicked it. Also I have inside a big stuffed devil and a ickle one (always have in all my cars) and would be so unhappy if they went so know just how mad n sad Caroline must be. :hug:

Where's the problem? The car will look much better without Minnie Mouse hanging on for dear life ;) :P

If it did get pinched then its not funny, i hate the feeling of being invaded (If thats the correct word) when you have been robbed, some idiot took the dust caps off my car when on the drive, not valuable but still theft.

Sure it didnt come out in the car wash or come off?

No, the cars are always hand washed :)

Erm.............. :blushing::blushing: Into which part of her anatomy did the aerial stick? :naughty:

Right up her fn jacksie :lol:

Sure it didnt come out in the car wash or come off?

No, the cars are always hand washed :)

Erm.............. :blushing::blushing: Into which part of her anatomy did the aerial stick? :naughty:

Right up her fn jacksie :lol:

Just the way she likes it! :naughty: ;)

I think PETA rescued her from her torturous existence. They do not tolerate rodent abuse. :)

Rumour has it she fell off and hit the car behind......heavier due to the speed of impact

Smashed_Car_in_Dujiangyan_-_2008_Sichuan_earthquake_(1).jpg

Thanks for the links and taking the time to look, I showed them to the wife and she isn't too keen on them. The one she had was her full body, dressed in pink with the bow in her hair, her arms were open as if to greet you with a hug... something like this..

f783a71c115c913f.jpg

Never seen one like it before or since.. even in the Disney Store... might give them an e-mail though.

My biggest worry is the car being nicked..... about 3mm of steel and a bit of plastic to get through until you can hot wire it! :lol:

eeerm yeh, thats not how to steal my car.... :ph34r:

Who are we talking about now? :lol::naughty:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Who are we talking about now? :lol::naughty:

Kingo :thumbsup:

No 76 ????? :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links