Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pink Aygo On Ebay

AygoIronman

Oh, gawd!

Hope the wife doesn't see this, she'll deffo want one!!!!!

chrikey that's rather horriffic IMHO :eek:

Vicky Pollard at the wheel?

Glad its just not me who thinks that my response was..."that is blo**y awful "

What a load of over priced sh*t. Looks awful inside with pink doors. hasnt had its 20000 service. i wudnt pay a 1000 for it. let alone 7500 startin bid. what a JOKE!

Made the mistake of showing that the wife and the blue's not good enough now! But the last picture with the phones not even the Aygo?

If anyone pays £7500 for an 57 reg Aygo they seriously want there head testing, especially one that's looks really terrible !!!!

Sorry could not resist the pink font

it states group 2 insurance, WRONG!! its group 1 lol and road tax is £20 not £35. and yes the last pic aint even the aygo.

Also its states this:

Please note

The data displayed above details the usual specification of the most recent model of this vehicle. It is not the exact data for the actual vehicle being offered for sale and data for older models may vary slightly. We recommend that you always check the details with the seller prior to purchase. * Fitted as standard

it states group 2 insurance, WRONG!! its group 1 lol and road tax is £20 not £35. and yes the last pic aint even the aygo.

still £35 tax until April then it goes down to £20.

James

What has been seen cannot be unseen!!

God i wish it could be. That is awful!!

Not to mention the incorrect information on the page. And the picture of some other car.

What a load of over priced sh*t. Looks awful inside with pink doors. hasnt had its 20000 service. i wudnt pay a 1000 for it. let alone 7500 startin bid. what a JOKE!

+1

Absolutely agree with you, I guess if you are a Chav then, or have an 'inner' Chav, then yes. But otherwise...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links