Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Should I Do

aaronjp1990

hey everyone! well i have my 04 face lift ts as some of you know.

just under 30k miles 17 rota grids with 215/45 toyo t1r tte bumper and tte exhaust and bc coilovers

IMG_0016.jpg

well basicly had it a year in march tax is due and i have only done 3-4k miles in that year so don't really use it as we have 3 more cars in the family anyway.

keep it pay that tax and insurance for another year? 215 tax 1400 insurance as am only 19, 20 in march.

so should i sell it the way it is?

put back to standard sell the parts on it?

any idea what it would be worth if i did go to sell it?

so i other words i dont know what i should do and would like some input, love the car to bits and makes me smile ear to ear every time i am in it.

hey everyone! well i have my 04 face lift ts as some of you know.

just under 30k miles 17 rota grids with 215/45 toyo t1r tte bumper and tte exhaust and bc coilovers

IMG_0016.jpg

well basicly had it a year in march tax is due and i have only done 3-4k miles in that year so don't really use it as we have 3 more cars in the family anyway.

keep it pay that tax and insurance for another year? 215 tax 1400 insurance as am only 19, 20 in march.

so should i sell it the way it is?

put back to standard sell the parts on it?

any idea what it would be worth if i did go to sell it?

so i other words i dont know what i should do and would like some input, love the car to bits and makes me smile ear to ear every time i am in it.

That says it all buddy if your happy driving it then keep her :)

Shush jonnnnno! :lol:

Strip the up-rated parts and sell them on.... :P

But being sensible, i agree with jonnnno, if it puts a smile on your face every time you're in it then i think you know what to do already :thumbsup:

well its your choise like they said if u love it keep it mate...but if u did want to sell it i would defo recommend selling it as standard as you get more for your money and attracts more people being standard i reckon...

think there still worth about 5500-6k at that milage... check eBay pistonheads or autotrader to get a guide

If you are questioning your ownership of it then sell it, you clearly don't need it or drive it that much and to pay another £1600 which could be put to better use is crazy....

Hope you make the right decision whatever that is fella ..... Nice Car though ... ;)

If you love it then I would keep it, providing that it isn't such a huge inconvenience to you and others (if that is a problem you face). It all depends on how much you get out of those few times that you drive it, and if you find it to be worth the money you pay. If it is, then it's not a waste of money, people have different gauges of that. ;)

And if you do decide to sell it, put it back to stock, and sell the other parts separately. You will get more money that way and you should sell it quicker. However, some people like to buy them with the under-the-hood mods but without anything visual, because that way they can personalise it themselves. :)

Stock cars are worth more. FACT! Modified cars are only worth more and that's marginal, to 'modders' and they want a bargain anyway. So back to standard and never mentioning the fact it had mods is the way forward. lol.

Sell your other parts on forums if you can get a good price, or eBay with a decent reserve. Just don't sell yourself short of what you think is a reasonable price.

But then, you only wanna be selling the car/parts if you really don't want it. No one can decide that for you other than yourself and your monthly bank statement.

thanks for your input all

still not sure away on holiday tomorrow until the 5th march so will think of what to do then.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links