Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n For Tsport?

Snert

Hi guys and gals,

I'm having a bit of bother finding an online retailer that lists a replacement filter element for my 2003 TSport.

Can anyone tell me if the air box on the Celica (which I believe has the same engine) is the same as the Corollas? That way I could just order up a Celica filter.

Any help appreciated.

Snert

Not sure if there available at the moment (dont hold me to that :!Removed!: ) but i spoke to K & N about an induction kit for my Yaris T-Sport and they told me it was still in development. That was at the beginning of this year.......

Maybe its cos they are such new cars....??

Lee

Thanks for the warm friendly welcome Imek. Do you treat all the forum newbies this way?

Snert

:thumbsup: yeah that wasnt so friendly....I saw it coming, I guess I made the same "mistake" once!!

NOW TO ANSWER UR QUESTION, THERE'S ONE K&N AVAILABLE FOR OUR CAR, COUPLE DAYS AGO I HAD THE TRD COLD AIR INTAKE INSTALLED, AND ITS SWEET!!! SO I WOULD RECOMEND IT 100%

GOOD LUCK! AND WELCOME ABOARD!!

Thanks guys for the help.

In the end I telephoned a local(ish!) tuning shop, Falkland Performance in Glenrothes, Fife and Kevin was really helpful. They don't normally stock the air filter for the T Sport but he has ordered me one from the supplier and I should have it by middle of the week.

Now if only I could find the cause of the annoying rattle from the area of the parcel shelf..... :cacker:

Snert

Do a search there are loads of rattles.

The parcel shelf one might be the rear number plate

It was in a post before

Hope it helps

• 2 weeks later...

Update - K&N now fitted, no real difference observed.

The noises from the boot area were investigated by my dealer and they have secured some loose wireing behind the rear passenger side light cluster and adjusted the lock on the hatch. I'm happy to say that the noises have now disappeared and the car is running sweet :D

Snert

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links