Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Tyres For My Corolla?

Firebreather

• 3 months later...

I put 4 goodyear eagle venturas (175/65) on mine and have been very impressed.

I'm on my third set of Pirelli P Zeros - nuff said mate. Don't know if they do your size though as mine are 195x45x16.

• 4 weeks later...

am on toyo proxies atm which are superb, always used p6000's in the past and never had any problems at all with them in the wet/dry and on track...

Just stuffed a whole new set of Goodyear Hydragrips on my Rolla today

195/60 15 (V Rated, anybody know why???)

The original Dunlops only lasted about 22000miles??? but still had tread left, but looked a bit low, so time for a change..

Will let you all know, how well it performs after i worn them in...

Bing

:thumbsup:

• 10 months later...

Stick to the OE Michelins...

• 2 months later...

Avons are a good tyre.. a little soft imo though.

On a 165/70x14, my choices would be.. Bridgestone, Yokohama (a bit soft though), Goodyear or Continental.

I feel you get a good balance between grip and mileage.

Pirelli tyres i personnaly would never touch again. michelins i feel are too hard a compound for good grip in damp/wet conditions (especially after a dry spell when roads can be a little greasy), but last long.

I am running Kumho 712's now.. 205/40x17.. no problems for me in the slightest. Kumho KU31 is the latest one.. looks very nice,, feedback from costomers is good.

• 3 weeks later...

hi i've got dunlop sport sp200 on mine very smooth and hardly any tire noise but in the wet the car tends to grip then just loose all grip and go into massive under steer in damp or wet condiction and thats not down to the speed. One time was takin an island a big island that i've taken time and time again in the dry and wet in the dry at 30 cos theres little turning involved has i take the second exit which is stright over, the only turning is entering the island has its offset, but due to the condictions i kept it in a higher gear and cut the speed at 15mph in 3rd gear and the car just went stright would not turn at all, never did it on the michilin energy's,the michilins also gripped better in the snow beginin of the year with 3mm on them. Also theres no or little grip when moving off in the wet i can spin the wheels in first with has little has 1500rpm only way to stop it is pull off in second all this from tires that have got 6mm all round the michilins where a better tire for grip altho they did have a lot of tire roar on m-ways and i do about 30k a year and 22k of that is m-ways and the noise just annoyed me. Michilin 1 dunlop 0