Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod

disco

hi

every one went down santa pod today ran a few times my best time was 14.475 @ 93.4mph just want to know what sort of times everyone else got.

spoke to a couple of mr2 owners down there dont surpose any one is from this forum.

cheers

dave

i was in Crail yesterday and run a pretty lame 15.155 @ 93.8 mph, first time ive ever done it and thought it was great, may have gone a little faster if i didnt have my lass in!!

But good fun!!

if i didnt have my lass in

You saying she's lardy? I wouldn'y let her see this post mate :lol::thumbsup:

Hi Daron, I was at crail too in my Red N/A P reg MR2. What does your MR2 look like? I probably saw it.

pic of mine -

back.jpg

front.jpg

mr2.jpg

Best time was a 15.036 - Should have been a 14.8 because the last run was my best 60ft by 0.2 sec - but the clutch failed... :(

hell yeah i saw your car!!! i was behind it at one point, couldn't really miss that bling, bling shiney back box. I've tried posting pics of mine but its useless and i cant work it. It's black, has a bit of a mangled front bumper with no fogs in, 17's on kinda multi-spoke but not (look very similar to VOLK wheels) and a HKS can exhaust

lol, I remember you sitting behind me. It was a shame the queue was so long :( Had the engine cover up to keep temps down to a minimum. Fried the clutch as well :arrgg-matey: Got the new one on now - and feels like a brand new car. Should see much better times because the car actually bites immediately after a gearchange. Aim is 14.7 :hokus-pokus:

Nice looking MR2 you have aswell - the bonnet above the front right hand side light looks a bit bent? Has it been shunted? Apart from that - real nice. I like the wheels too :thumbsup:

i really need a whole new front bumper, i think i know what you mean by the bonnet, its been a small thing thats annoyed me from the start, the light doesnt sit right, kinda sunk down.

After reading all the different threads im well disappionted with the power and performance of my car, i think i need to get my wallet out!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links