Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not To Happy With Dealer.

swindonblackiq

I had my iq booked in, for a replacement computer and investigation into a squeaking handbrake, in a certain Toyota dealer in Swindon on Friday morning. I had a phone call on Thursday @ 4:30 pm to check I was still coming in. I get to the dealer at 8:20 after braving Swindon rush hour, only to be told that "the part isn't in". On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being happy, 10 being murderous, can you guess how pleased I was? :boxing: :ffs: :2guns:

So what would you have done? Given them a kiss and thanked them for wasting your time??? T**T

The dealer in Kidlington Oxford ordered a rear toneau cover for me as the original broke under waranty. It took about 5 weeks to arrive but even they rang & told me when the part had arrived. The only thing was I then had a new car. The lease expired though I knew the new owner & he was able to go the the toyota dealer & pick it up.

Full marks to Inchcape Toyota Oxford. I have never had any problems & know nearly all the front of house people there.

Brillo :)

So what would you have done? Given them a kiss and thanked them for wasting your time??? T**T

Maybe sue him for al your lost time and trauma?.....why nog ask for 2 millions?

Of get on eBay and search for a life maybe? :lol:

Thanks Brillo, at least one person on here understood what I meant. instead of getting condesending and stupid........You know who I mean!

I cant be bothered talking to you any more, you bore me!

Well you started it think yourself lucky if thats all you have to worry about. Just chill out there is alot worse things out there than not getting the part for your car that you wanted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links