Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Car!

AE_92

Hi guys I am now a Toyota owner again!! :yahoo:

Wanted to buy this car ever since I saw it for sale on a website and when I saw it in a Video I fell in love with it but It was sold didn’t know who brought it or which country it was in I was devastated :crybaby:

then two years pasted and I forgot about it then looked into buying a skyline found one I liked and went down to the sellers garage to put a deposit down on it and guess what i saw parked right in the back of the garage yep it was it the same car I’ve wanted for soo long and man it looked soooo nice the best thing I’ve ever seen and I walked up to it and said OMG this it the Tec Art's ae86 turbo and he was like yeah it is how did you know and I told him that I wanted to buy this back in the day and asked him if he would sell it to me but he wasn’t having it :crybaby: so I was like ok and told him to let me know if you ever want to sells it

Then I forgot about it again and one day I went on eBay and randomly typed in ae86 and saw it up for sale and found out it was resparyed in green :sick: not my most favourite colour in the world but it still looked bad ***** but the price was too high :( and I could not afford it (at that time I was doing the engine conversion on the gti) and forgot about it again! Some months passed and then I randomly decided to call the guy I bought the skyline off and asked him if he still had it he was like yes and I offered him a price and he said yes :yahoo:

heres the video I saw back in the day

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Here are some pic's

DSCF0983-1.jpg

DSCF0993.jpg

ae865.jpg

ae866.jpg

ae864.jpg

I did take some pic's yesterday on my mates DSLR camera but when we was putting the pic's on my pc the Battery ran out....doh! when I get the pic's off him I will post them up

Here’s the spec's:

4agze block,pistons,cams,injectors,coils and wiring

Custom tec art's ECU

custom tec art's turbo kit (very similar to the HKS turbo kit)

power enterprise IHI turbo

Hks air filter

Trd oil filler cap

aluminium rad with trd cap

Hks manifold

Greddy Blow off valve

Greddy oil cooler and filter relocation

15" ssr MK2 wheels

frp wide front fenders

origin rear bumper and side skirts

jblood front bumper

Carbon fibre bonnet

trd rear spoiler

trd rear shocks

Fully adjustable front coilovers

Adjustable front arms

Rear adjustable arms and underbracing

Titanium exhaust

trd quick shift

orc single plate clutch

Racing brake pads

sparco bucket seat

sabelt harness

greddy gauges oil pressure and temp

and greddy turbo gauge

greddy profec boost controller

apexi turbo timer

thats all I can think of off the top of my head

Special thanks to Julian and the team at Severnside Imports :thumbsup:

You have no idea how truly jealous I am of you right now..... seriously.....

Brilliant find mate, and I am glad that you finally got it! ;)

I hope you get a lot of enjoyment from it, touble-free too. :D

I remember watching that video a few years back and spotting the Glanza(I had one at the time) in the back ground. Sweet car man! Are u going to keep it green? Using it as a road car?

thanks guys :D

Going to be using as a road car and defo going to respraying it back to black/white B) green is my least favorite colour in the world lol

just went down to Toyota and ordered lots of parts have no money now :( but its worth it :D

looks way better in black and white, but still good in green.

Dissapointed no drifting in that video...

Joel

here you go :thumbsup:

Also this car is in the touge heros vol 1 dvd :yes:

Nice car, I really do like that congrats.

Just a shame the 2nd vid in your last post shows it being driven totally inappropriately on public roads. And I could'nt care what time of the day it was or how empty the roads were or if it was the previous owner. The video has no place on here.

Edit:- Appears a moderator has edited the post so video 2 is no longer there :P anyone who didnt see it may ignore my mini rant :D now, back to drooling.....

Just a shame the 2nd vid in your last post shows it being driven totally inappropriately on public roads. And I could'nt care what time of the day it was or how empty the roads were or if it was the previous owner. The video has no place on here.

Agreed.

Video's like that are not tolerated on this site.

It may be worth taking note of this pinned topic Clicky

thats hot. going to arrange another london meet soon so will give you a shout in the coming months! I want to see that in action ;)

Agreed.

Video's like that are not tolerated on this site.

It may be worth taking note of this pinned topic Clicky

sorry my bad

thats hot. going to arrange another london meet soon so will give you a shout in the coming months! I want to see that in action ;)

Yeah Np mate let me know :thumbsup:

proparly nice car mate looks a bit like a time attack version i saw its my favourite car will have to come see it at ameet soon

thats a sweet ride :D

i actually love it

colour not great but sure that can be changed

what BHP?

How much ??

truely sweet :lol:

thats a sweet ride :D

i actually love it

colour not great but sure that can be changed

what BHP?

How much ??

truely sweet :lol:

Thanks guys

I estimate around 200hp as its only running 0.5bar boost and has no intercooler :!Removed!:

Iam not gonna say how much as I dont want my dad finding out lol :lol: But I think I played the wright price :yes:

Just finished doing some work to the car got the rear number plate light and the rad fan to work and also got the windscreen washers fitted as it didn't have any :rolleyes: so thats just a few things I can tick off my list just a couple of more things to do and she will be ready for a MOT :yahoo:

Productive day! whats next on the list? Small jobs or anything major you can sink your teeth into?

The only major job that needs doing is the body kit as its only held on by cable tie's :ffs: and needs to be properly mounted to the car other than that it’s just small jobs :)

What about the Missbanzai tunnel run on the 13th of march some of your guys better turn up this time!!!!!!!!!!! lol

car looks awesome, seen some vids of it before and its beasty! 6th of march, ae86 owners meet in london, let me know if you want to come along man!

I will try guys all depends on me getting the car finished in time :D