Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ipsum

fasteye

Can i suggest maybe starting a new topic rather than dragging up really old threads....

• 3 months later...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matnor

• Squonx

• samsamsam

• Pierre Breitenbach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been driving in my Toyota Ipsum for about 11 months at the moment. Bought it last year. There were some leakage at first. But after some maintanance, it drives swell. Love my Ipsum. Will respray it very soon so that it look brand new.

• 1 month later...

hey,

name is Hussein from Kenya have a ipsum year 2000 3s Fe. it over heats I even removed the thermostat cleaned the radiator twice made sure there was no leakage on the radiator but it still over heats. there is a sound where the timing belt is its like a bearing is faulty could this

be the problem? and the water pump is ok it pumps well. the fans are ok ...any ideas?? otherwise the car is powerful. just the heating is worrying me..

thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi, new fella here, I have a 2.2td picnic here in Ireland great car,only problem is that the speedo' is

not working and could do with a wiring diagram,I know this an old thread and hope

someone could help out,

• 3 years later...

Hello. Im new here. I own a Toyota Ipsum 2.4 and i need help. My ipsum has a switch that i can select sport or comfort suspension. Does it mean my car using a electric suspension? Is there anyway that i can change my suspension using normal suspension?

Please i need help on this.

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Faisal, I have an Ipsum (2004 240u) with the same switch.  I've scanned the page from the English translation of the owners manual which is available from www.jpnz.co.nz. 

There's also information about the TEMS (Toyota Electronic Modulated Suspension) system here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Electronic_Modulated_Suspension

That's all I know - I wouldn't have a clue about changing it.

TEMS suspension switch info page.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,i have an Ipsum 2001.My panel speedometer and fuel guage are not displaying.There is no light in the panel. Could there be anyone witj asolution to this isuue.

Thank You

Screenshot_20170330-223754.png

Maybe your rheostat switch has failed.?..or been accidentally moved.?

• 1 year later...
On 2/23/2016 at 12:45 PM, kiwitonita said:

Hi Faisal, I have an Ipsum (2004 240u) with the same switch.  I've scanned the page from the English translation of the owners manual which is available from www.jpnz.co.nz. 

There's also information about the TEMS (Toyota Electronic Modulated Suspension) system here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Electronic_Modulated_Suspension

That's all I know - I wouldn't have a clue about changing it.

TEMS suspension switch info page.jpg

Thank you so much Kiwitonita for the info.Very useful.From Kenya,I have found it difficult to buy the manual in the currency stated.Would you be willing to share with me the pdf copy you already acquired?Thank you in advance.

Peter

my email:powino73@yahoo.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links