Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt4 Rear Spoiler Required Please

TheIceman1980

Hi Guys, am looking for a gen6 GT4 rear spoiler to add to my car (Gen6 GT). Anyone know where I can obtain one from please?

Cheers in advance :)

I looked for ages for a GT4 spoiler (that was within budget). The best I could find where the extension posts on eBay via Japan. You mount your existing spoiler to it. I was not convinced so I opted for a 2nd hand Veilside and rubbed it down myself. Only cost £20 and 3 Saturday mornings rubbing it downpost-76119-1265755681_thumb.jpg.... I have attached a pic (if it works great.. If not sorry let me know and I will try again.

Cheers,

Big E

Hi Guys, am looking for a gen6 GT4 rear spoiler to add to my car (Gen6 GT). Anyone know where I can obtain one from please?

I looked for ages for a GT4 spoiler (that was within budget). The best I could find where the extension posts on ebay via Japan. You mount your existing spoiler to it. I was not convinced so I opted for a 2nd hand Veilside and rubbed it down myself. Only cost £20 and 3 Saturday mornings rubbing it downpost-76119-1265755681_thumb.jpg.... I have attached a pic (if it works great.. If not sorry let me know and I will try again.

Cheers,

Big E

Yea looks good that does, thought about gettin a Shogun 2 spoiler if all else failed, didnt realise they'd be so hard to get hold of, tried breakers yards etc! annoying is what it is :P

Hi again, Thanks for the comment on the spoiler. Some of the shogun spoilers do not have led brake lights and some do. They do fit the back of the Gen 6 quite nicely.

Fleebay will be your best bet. Watch out for stress fractures (which will need fixing) from the mounts.

Oh I the chances are, that if your going for a second hand one the LED lights (if you choose this option) will need splicing into your existing rear lights. The lights will probably not be very good as they will be worn with time. Check the quality of the LEDs as replacement can cost more than the 2nd hand spoiler.

You can always put the lens tint over them....

Hope this all helps a little bit.

Cheers

Big E

If you have the 2 post spoiler just get the raiser blocks...its all you do to make the GT4 low rise wing into the WRC high rise wing....My GT4 came with the standard low rise wing like you get on GTs....£100 less in my pocket and 2 raiser blocks later.....instant WRC rear wing :).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-94-99-C...sQ5fAccessories

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links