Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Front Fog Lights Bulb Size?

autt86

AFAIK they're H11 bulbs. The ones with the

strange-looking angled connector on them.

AFAIK they're H11 bulbs. The ones with the

strange-looking angled connector on them.

I replaced one of my fogs last week. Definitely H11.

You'll probably have to remove the 15 or so 10mm bolts of the bumper undertray to get access to it. Look up Fog lights on the AIM (accessoy installation manual) for more details

thx for the info, i am going to change the fog bulbs to LED bulbs for abit of style :D

So long as you don't intend to drive around with them all the time like so so so so so many irritating wretches.

=]

thx for the info, i am going to change the fog bulbs to LED bulbs for abit of style :D

So long as you don't intend to drive around with them all the time like so so so so so many irritating wretches.

=]

From 2012 all newly registered cars in the EU have to have DRLs (Dalight Running Lamps) fitted. So enjoy the relative peace of not every car looking like an Audi or Volvo whilst you can!

=]

From 2012 all newly registered cars in the EU have to have DRLs (Dalight Running Lamps) fitted. So enjoy the relative peace of not every car looking like an Audi or Volvo whilst you can!

Having lights on during the day (As with Volvos) isn't bad because they are dim and don't produce epic amounts of Glare.

The main problem is people who have their fog lights on ALL THE TIME. At night with Dipped Beam (and some times full beam) and fog lights it is blinding, especially with Aygos being low down in comparison with other cars.

Not to mention its illegal (as far as I know) to drive with your fogs on with out just cause.

=]

hahaha :rolleyes:

• 9 years later...

Hi guys

Is there any other way of replacing a fog light bulb without having to take off the under tray?

Just curious guys

Alot of work just to change a bulb !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links