Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T-sport Engine Code S0135

cibies

Hi everyone,

I have a pre facelift corolla T-sport with 130k miles on it. I have had it nearly 2 years now and have had next to no trouble with it until now. The engine management light has come on switching off the TRC and VSC. I have tried disconnecting the Battery to reset the ECU but it comes back on again. I bought an engine diagnostic kit on eBay and connected it to the cars diagnostic plug the other night. It gave me the following error code

Corolla T-Sport Engine Code S0135 H025 Heater Performance Bank 1 Senso

I was able to clear the code and switch off the engine management, TRC & VSC lights. So I thought that it was just maybe a glitch or something. The following day I embarked on a journey of over 100miles and about a half hour into the journey low and behold the light came on again. Does anyone know what this code means and where is this sensor?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have a pre facelift corolla T-sport with 130k miles on it. I have had it nearly 2 years now and have had next to no trouble with it until now. The engine management light has come on switching off the TRC and VSC. I have tried disconnecting the battery to reset the ECU but it comes back on again. I bought an engine diagnostic kit on ebay and connected it to the cars diagnostic plug the other night. It gave me the following error code

I was able to clear the code and switch off the engine management, TRC & VSC lights. So I thought that it was just maybe a glitch or something. The following day I embarked on a journey of over 100miles and about a half hour into the journey low and behold the light came on again. Does anyone know what this code means and where is this sensor?

Thanks

sounds like you have got a faulty oxygen sensor.

they are found on the exhaust manifold usually have 2 sensors before the cat then 2 after. bank 1 sensor 1 is for cylinders 3 an 4. bank 2 sensor 1 is for

cylinders 1 and 2. bank 1 sensor 2 an bank 2 sensor 2 are fitted after the cats.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers man, I have spoken to my local Toyota Dealer and they have asked me if it is the front sensor or the back. I take it they mean either the manifold or the cat? Surely the 2 on the manifold wouldn't be different? I know I can get get an aftermarket one probably cheaper. Toyota are looking £140 + VAT does that sound about right? Any ideas of a part no.?

cant help but what kind of diagnostics did u get was it like an OBD2 reader or something?

Ok I had a look at the Corolla at the weekend and I can only find 2 oxygen sensors. One at the engine side of the CAT and one the other end of the CAT. Am I right in assuming that Bank 1 sensor 1 would be the one at the engine side?

Hi everyone,

I have a pre facelift corolla T-sport with 130k miles on it. I have had it nearly 2 years now and have had next to no trouble with it until now. The engine management light has come on switching off the TRC and VSC. I have tried disconnecting the battery to reset the ECU but it comes back on again. I bought an engine diagnostic kit on ebay and connected it to the cars diagnostic plug the other night. It gave me the following error code

Thanks

sounds like you have got a faulty oxygen sensor.

they are found on the exhaust manifold usually have 2 sensors before the cat then 2 after. bank 1 sensor 1 is for cylinders 3 an 4. bank 2 sensor 1 is for

cylinders 1 and 2. bank 1 sensor 2 an bank 2 sensor 2 are fitted after the cats.