Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Discs... Why?

CozmoNz

WHY does everyone want rear discs on their seo... they dont make ANY brakeing performance that ive noticed....

can someone give me a legit reason?

They Dont!?! Not only can they brake harder and more reliably/ They are less prone to extreme overheating. ot to mention ease of brake pad change and they look cool. Ive never seen drilled and slotted drums and that is for a reason. They are outdated.

Yeh but all this hassel..

Braking performance dude... it does VERY little..

Only dif ive seen is sliding the car, then slamming the brakes, the back seems to strighten, instead of fishtail like it usually would.

spoze yeh, they are new....

my 86 leone runs on 4 disc... the back ones are about the size of the seos fronts... hehe

and trust me... it uses all 4... TRUST me

That is great for you and so does my 240sx from the factory. Now why would it..............The same reason people would like to swap it in. Do you really not understand what this is all about. Were changing something that wasnt meant to be into something of our choice. And you are so wrong. My 240 would outstop my paseo any day even with an extra 600 lbs. on factory wheels. If you didnt already have em you wanna get em. Quit being a douche and let people do what they wanna do, it is what it is all about.

That is great for you and so does my 240sx from the factory. Now why would it..............The same reason people would like to swap it in. Do you really not understand what this is all about. Were changing something that wasnt meant to be into something of our choice. And you are so wrong. My 240 would outstop my paseo any day even with an extra 600 lbs. on factory wheels. If you didnt already have em you wanna get em. Quit being a douche and let people do what they wanna do, it is what it is all about.

and cozmonz... go to paseopimp if u wanna !Removed! about stuff but NOT HERE!!!!!!!! :censor:

That is great for you and so does my 240sx from the factory.  Now why would it..............The same reason people would like to swap it in.  Do you really not understand what this is all about.  Were changing something that wasnt meant to be into something of our choice.  And you are so wrong.  My 240 would outstop my paseo any day even with an extra 600 lbs.  on factory wheels.  If you didnt already have em you wanna get em.  Quit being a douche and let people do what they wanna do, it is what it is all about.

and cozmonz... go to paseopimp if u wanna !Removed! about stuff but NOT HERE!!!!!!!! :censor:

Hey calm it down. Im not insulting anyone i was just asking why

sure they can do what they want, im not saying not to..

just asking a simple question.

you're right that rear brakes don't do very much of the braking, and actually according to SCC, very much at all. However, it will make some minute differance if nothing else, it looks WWWAAAAYYYY better than those little tiny drums that come stock, and it's unique, something custom. My CAI didn;t do much for me until I went 3", but it was still worth it because not very many people have one...

well put, and very tru :)

ive never seen drums on a seo.. ive never paid any attention since they arnt that common here....

any got any pix?