Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Euro Car Parts

kangzy

Euro Car Parts is the largest supplier of car and LCV parts to the UK Independent Garages. From humble beginnings in North London, Euro Car Parts employs over 4,000 people at 70+ branches with annual sales in excess of £200 million. We have over 110,000 different parts in stock, with the UK’s best logistics system to deliver what you need fast!

As many of you may or may not know I am a Recruitment Manager here at Euro Car Parts. We are actively looking to expand our branch network -As a result we are looking for individuals with excellent car parts knowledge and natural sales ability to drive our business forward. If you believe you have the right skills please do drop me a pm or email with your CV. shaun.kang@eurocarparts.com

At the moment we are looking to recruit for the majority of branches around the UK-so where ever you are I sure we will have a branch near you!

Please visit our website to find out exactly what we are looking for

Euro Car Parts

Please note Only individuals with the right skill set will be taken forward. I will try my best to answer all emails but please don’t take it personally if you do not get a response straight away.

Many thanks

Shaun

My nearest branch is Bletchely, and I was very pleased with the service and how they handled my receipts when I encountered problems.

I was very pleased with your prices too, motor serve asked for £35 for an inner CV, ECP asked for £15 for all four!

Awesome guys! :thumbsup:

I only really discovered them recently (Cardif Road Reading), top service, genuine BMW supply lower arms for £170, instead of BMW's price of £300, nice guys too.

Gaz........Gaz.............As your personal recruitment manager would you like me to apply on your behalf for the Leeds branch :P

You mean you haven't already??

Fail

:lol:

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links