Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Having Topic Problems

licksrpm

Hi

Just checked and it looks like they were boxed for "Direct/Indirect" selling when not authorised.

This usually happens with posts that have "Selling XXX" or "How much for XXX?" or "What do you think XXX is worth" ;)

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Hi

Just checked and it looks like they were boxed for "Direct/Indirect" selling when not authorised.

This usually happens with posts that have "Selling XXX" or "How much for XXX?" or "What do you think XXX is worth" ;)

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

cheers but i made a few threads since then and no luck :(

I think it is cause you have been temporarily banned for thinking of selling the gt4 haha

lol sorry :) its not that i dont love tha car but i dont want to bung aload of money into it with no return you know i mean that its done 86k i dont thinks thats hi , id say low for the year but some people want a 15 yr old yet brand new car when your selling its realy annoyin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links