Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Highest Mileage Aygo

richardsh

Having just bought an Aygo Blue with 3000 miles on it, I plan to add a fair few in quick succession. Which led me to thinking how well it's going to stand up to a lot of miles and who out there has the highest mileage car and what the problems have been. Anyone at 100K yet??

Having just bought an Aygo Blue with 3000 miles on it, I plan to add a fair few in quick succession. Which led me to thinking how well it's going to stand up to a lot of miles and who out there has the highest mileage car and what the problems have been. Anyone at 100K yet??

Not quite... got 67k :)

You have a chain driven engine and Toyota mechanicals - should be reliable and I don't see any reason why not :)

Commonsense applies in that you use quality components and consumables when replacing - it should run and run.

Not my Aygo but my mums 55 plate Pug 107 which is in essence the Aygo's French step brother has done 98000 miles and apart from the clutch/clutch actuator which went recently, there have been no real problems.

Not my Aygo but my mums 55 plate Pug 107 which is in essence the Aygo's French step brother has done 98000 miles and apart from the clutch/clutch actuator which went recently, there have been no real problems.

Ours has 89k on it, cat light is on, and is going through a litre of oil every 1000miles :unsure: is going for diagnostics on friday :huh:

Ours has 89k on it, cat light is on, and is going through a litre of oil every 1000miles :unsure: is going for diagnostics on friday :huh:

So terminal then :D

• 1 month later...

Mine has got 40.000 Km's, and so far, it has leaked a couple of times, needed a new set of tires 10.000km's ago, the clearcoat was stripped in a car wash, and it needs new break pads very soon, otherwise its AOK, still does not use any oil :)

Love it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links