Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Badge

andycam06

well all iam going to say for the minute is that i bought a tte part, i had a courier pick it up 3 weeks ago

it went straight into shed till i was ready to fit.

had a good look today and no tte Badge

got on to the garage and they got on to tte,

tte say it was too late that all missing items must be reported within 24 hours.

this has to be crap, where do i stand here lads, alot of money for no Badge :angry:

i know its only a Badge but god damn i want it :angry:

any help appricated :thumbsup:

well all iam going to say for the minute is that i bought a tte part, i had a courier pick it up 3 weeks ago

had a good look today and no tte badge

tte say it was too late that all missing items must be reported within 24 hours.

this has to be crap, where do i stand here lads, alot of money for no badge :angry:

i know its only a badge but god damn i want it :angry:

hi i just picked up my t-sport at the weekend and the Badge on my front TTE spoiler is missing. my husbands has been looking around eBay to see if he can buy them. there are companies that do make gel stickers and their put whatever logo you want on them, my husband knows a company locally here so we may resort to that.

this has to be crap, where do i stand here lads, alot of money for no badge :angry:

Try your local Mr. T with these part numbers:

TTE Gel Stickers (small 8x28mm [For spoiler and sideskirts] ) - PZ439-10430-02

TTE Gel Stickers (large 15.5x50mm) - PZ439-10671-4P

They should only cost a few euros! :thumbsup:

Make sure you put up pics of the TTE bumper when fitted! :D

Stickers will be no good on a bumper... fine for a spoiler tho.

I would complain bitterly to where you bought it from... kick up enough fuss and they'll send you one to shut you up ;)

Failing that check on eBay...

When i got the TTE front spoiler for my yaris, that didn't come with a sticker/badge.

all i did was write a polite nicely worded email to TTE (through their site), saying that i didn't have one. a week later, a TTE stamped envelope came through the door, with 2 in!!!

and the sticky backing is no good, so make sure you glue them on.

Try your local Mr. T with these part numbers:

TTE Gel Stickers (small 8x28mm [For spoiler and sideskirts] ) - PZ439-10430-02

TTE Gel Stickers (large 15.5x50mm) - PZ439-10671-4P

They should only cost a few euros! :thumbsup:

Make sure you put up pics of the TTE bumper when fitted! :D

i said tte PART........... :D

(will do) B)

thanks for the replys lads......... and lady

yes thats what ill do tomorrow, maybe now even, send an email to tte themselves, thanks for that lad :thumbsup:

well i emailed tte and whoever said in my last thread that tte had stopped making the bumper were correct :angry:

iam not in the slightest impressed, toyota the shower of robbing wnakheads get some other crowd to make the bumper

i dont get how tte are putting their name to it if they dont make it :angry::angry:

They don't make their springs either, Eibach do ;)

Most companies buy and rebrand. Saves hassle of employing someone to do it in-house and saves on funds.

my husband got one order for me, he knows someone who works in toyota and they order me in one. it's actually for the spoiler but will fit the bumper. hope you get you's. it was £3 just incase

i was told that it cant be ordered seperate, :angry:

man i didnt have good dealings with that garage at all :ffs:

iam much friendlier with my local toyota garage than the one i got the bumper in, actually never had any dealing with that garage before, but iam picking up a part in my local garage in the morning and will see what they can do for me.

................................................................................

.................................................................................

just wondering anybody who got a TTE part, (spoiler, bumper ect.) if you got 2 badges and only used 1 and have 1 over will you let me know please, thanks

................................................................................

.................................................................................

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links