Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Updated Pics Of My 1.6 T3.

JEGIER

havent posted any pics since i first got my rolla so here it is now:

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

CSC_0486.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0480-1.jpg

comments welcome!

got alot of plans for this year so watch this space! :D

not bad.

i must be in a mood today cause all i seem to do is winge, but im really not a fan of the TRD 'style' grille. :(

the tte is so much nicer, its just the big bulbous nose bit....ew. lol

Looks pretty nice IMO, although I reckon getting some mesh put in on the front bumper would look the muts. (instead of the black bars)

Make sure it is the same size and colour mesh as the grill though, and it will look amazing IMO. :D

looking good but grill lets it down i think

what mods you gona be doing to it ?

i have a 1.6 t3 aswel but its a face lift

yeah i know, the grille is from stxstyling and im not too keen on it myself, going to spray themesh black for now but really want a tte grille thre just ridiculously priced! got more important hings to buy atthe min.

hopefully ill be getting a facelift rear bumper soon with the rear skirts, lowering springs, and a custom stainlss steel exhaust is on the way too.

If you are going to get the FL rear bumper with the spats, you might want to get some side-skirts for the car as well. I say this because the addition of the spats will bring the bottom line of the bumper down significantly and it will look out of place with the step up when you get around the wheel and onto the side panels.

Here's a pic of my PFL with the FL bumper and spats fitted for reference :)

Bumper2_01.JPG

Tell me about it. I lucked out and managed to get my 5 door skirts for £120 painted and delivered (although it cost me about £70 extra for all of the brackets, screws and plugs to fit them properly). As for the bumper, I got that ready painted but had a mission to find the spats and was lucky that ricc is a wizz with the spray cans :D

you werent gifted with photography lad, ;)

iam also confused about the colour, is it neptune blue or oixon blue ?

cant comment on the wheels as i cant see them too well but wouldnt be mad on the grill, if you had bigger mesh in it it mightnt be so bad

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links