Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jdm Allstars Round 1

Hou

man-2010.jpg

JDM All stars Manchester April 17-18th

JDM All stars is excited to enter its third year season of events and we have lots of new things in store for the fans. For the first time Professional drifting will be showcased in the north west with our biggest custom built street course to date. Manchester’s Trafford centre will be converted into a state of the art action sport show ground.

Round 1 tickets will be available from January 24th ticket prices starting from £5, so even in this tough economy we have managed to keep ticket prices down in this tough economy and make them the cheapest among show attendees.

So what will be going on?

JDM All stars Professional Drifting Round 1

Round 1 of the series kicks of in Trafford park where we having 60 drivers from all over Europe battling out for the win over two days. This custom built track will test drivers to the absolute limit and will be our highest speed track to date.

All day Action on and Off Track

Together with the drifting we will have FMX,Monster Trucks,Stunt bikes

Manchester Custom Modified Car Show

We are looking for Manchester most modified car clubs with prize money for best car in show best ice and best club team of course. Why not come by and see the local car clubs and see what they have to offer. We will be looking for the best car club in the northwest.

Street Trade Village

Find all the local traders from the north west. Be it cars or bikes something for everyone. From the latest parts from our 2010 event partners to the 2010 JDM All stars official Merchandise.

JDM All stars RC Drifting

Why not check out the JDM RC zone. Bringing 15 -20 of the top RC drivers from all over the UK with a car and tracks rivalling the real thing.

Parking available on-site. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment

Address

The Trafford Centre

Manchester

M17 8AA

So what do you do now?

If your any of the below please get in contact and we will send you the relevant info

Car Club Moderator

Show Car Owner

Want to have a Tradestand

One of the many JDM Allstars Fans

Who's up for this, should be good cheap meet with loads going on!

I would go but its too far :( defo will be going to the wembley one :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ill be there! my white ae86 corolla's on the club jdm display for the event, so if you see me come say hi, would be good to meet some people off here!

• 2 weeks later...