Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Rav 4

duncerduncs

Toyota have revealed a picture of the 2010 RAV 4, which will be shown at the Geneva motor show and will be sold later in the year.

59796-c-toy-.jpg

Toyota say the following:

"The RAV4 2010 will break cover at the show, presenting a more sophisticated front-end design and a more refined interior. Thanks to its range of Toyota Optimal Drive powertrains, RAV4 2010 will be one of the cleanest competitors in the compact SUV segment."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Parts-King

• duncerduncs

• anchorman

• MarsKy

Is the nose not a wee bit going down the Audi Q7 route? Wouldn't kick it out the garage to get at Kingo, mind you.

bIG kEV :D

If you sat on the back end of it Big_Kev it could be an X6 :D: :D: :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Like it!

Looks like toyota's next gen of cars are starting to look sexier.

The Avensis was the last ugly one. This Rav4 is much better. The FT-86 is absolutely gorgeous and the new Lexus 200h from what i've seen leaked also looks very nice.

Looks really good, any ideas of the model range and specs, will there be a model on a par with the 2006 T180?

Toyota have revealed a picture of the 2010 RAV 4, which will be shown at the Geneva motor show and will be sold later in the year.

59796-c-toy-.jpg

"The RAV4 2010 will break cover at the show, presenting a more sophisticated front-end design and a more refined interior. Thanks to its range of Toyota Optimal Drive powertrains, RAV4 2010 will be one of the cleanest competitors in the compact SUV segment."

I am really very sorry but if thats an actual photo + not an artists impression IMO its bloody awfull, I can see a VW tiguan + a honka crv in there somewhere, maybe it will look better in real life or it will grow on me.. :unsure: Stew

59796-c-toy-.jpg

I am really very sorry but if thats an actual photo + not an artists impression IMO its !Removed! awfull, I can see a VW tiguan + a honka crv in there somewhere, maybe it will look better in real life or it will grow on me.. :unsure: Stew

From the perspective of that image the front end looks like my cat when it's about to sneeze ;)

Agree with all of above... The front just says VW Tiguan... and the curled up front splitter is pure Audi Q7/6

If it still has the stupid side hinged door...then it's rubbish... and RFT's or gunk then it even more rubbish....

Why Oh Why don't they listen to owners and change items....Lets just hope it stops as well as other Toyota's do :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

IMO its bloody awfull, I can see a VW tiguan + a honka crv in there somewhere, maybe it will look better in real life or it will grow on me.. :unsure: Stew

Phew, thought it was just me! Spot on as usual Local. :thumbsup: I completely agree. Are they trying to do a "family grill"? :unsure: Works for the Avensis and maybe the Auris, but not this. As you say, need to see it in the flesh.

Should we have a poll? "Based on press release photo, do you like the look of the new RAV?" :unsure:

One thing perhaps most can agree on. The 4.2 is the best looker, IMHO.

Should we have a poll? "Based on press release photo, do you like the look of the new RAV?".

Mines a NO

Well if its a poll, its NO from me, + YEUK from local heroine, sorry....

Umm.. ok. I like it ! There, I said it. :blush:

The missuz doesn't; she thinks out one looks better.

Always liked the look of Tiguan but thought interior is mingin'. :)

As for the Honka... I'll quit before y'all reach for the torches & pitchforks :)

Well.................

I quite like it. I think it looks a bit Avensis-ish but I will never take it seriously as all I can think about is Dave's cat :D :D :D

To the polls then..............

I'm not really that bothered about the looks (looks OK).

More concerned with spare wheel, improved interior and how good is that auto diesel?

Is it a complete new vehicle (in which case it's bound to be longer) or just an upgrade?

I am really very sorry but if thats an actual photo + not an artists impression

You may have hit the nail on the head there Stew, almost every photo used in brochures and marketing is not an actual photo but a computer generated image

Gets a YES from me as well.........I'm obviously younger than you lot :lol: :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

No No No No No No NO :no::no:

Fo this- Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes :yes::yes::yes:

rav-2.jpg

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

rav-2.jpg

Got to agree there Dave...this version is far better and has a spare tyre on the back as well :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agree with all of above... The front just says VW Tiguan... and the curled up front splitter is pure Audi Q7/6

If it still has the stupid side hinged door...then it's rubbish... and RFT's or gunk then it even more rubbish....

I likes the side hinged door. It means that I stay in the dry and wife (who's vertically challenged) can load her own shopping and shut the door.... and it gives somwhere to put the real spare tyre!

rav-2.jpg

Hi Dave,

Where dem photos from? Germanyshire? Ah'll have one with that nice grille please.

Big Kev

Hi Dave,

Where dem photos from? Germanyshire? Ah'll have one with that nice grille please.

Big Kev

Found it while googling a few weeks back (yes work is still dead, thank god for the internet).

http://www.leftlanenews.com/toyota-rav4-future.html