Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Time Aygo Beats C1/107

rotwang1985

Just thought as it rarely happens, a shop selling an accessory for all 3 cars where the Aygo is the cheapest, I'd post it here.

Toyota Aygo

Peugeot 107

Citroen C1

I know the price of the Eibachs is expensive when compared to other shops, but the difference between each model was worth showing.

Also this shop shows differences between the Aygo & 107 accessories available and doesn't even list the C1 ...

Aygo

Pug 107

Shows various wheels nuts and hub adapters for Aygo & the Pug shows the Omp strut available, would have thought it would all workr

I usually expect the Toyota premium when I shop for stuff, anyone else seen anything like this or even stranger.

Eibach P/N for Aygo different to P/N for 107 and C1. All cars are basically the same, same springs should be specified for all three. The Aygo P/N is described as for both 1.0L Petrol and 1.4D, but I would have thought there would be two different specs due to weight different in front. Maybe difference is negligable?

Eibach P/N for Aygo different to P/N for 107 and C1. All cars are basically the same, same springs should be specified for all three. The Aygo P/N is described as for both 1.0L Petrol and 1.4D, but I would have thought there would be two different specs due to weight different in front. Maybe difference is negligable?

The diesel engine is about 50kg heavier. Toyota has different part numbers for diesel and petrol springs.

I haven't gone for the springs, but I notice an improvement in handling by increasing the tyre pressure to 38psi instead of the recommeded 34psi. It doesn't make sense that the petrol & heavier diesel tyre pressures should be the same.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links