Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed

gavin32

Hi everybody first of all.

(1) head light bulb went

(2) WENT TO START CAR AND THE INTERIOR LIGHT WAS ON SO CHECKED DOORS AND ALL WHERE SHUT SO I JUST KNOCKED OFF THE LIGHT .

(3) WHEN DRIVING I NOTICED THE SYMBOL FOR THE DOORS BEEN OPEN WAS ON BUT ALL DOORS WHERE SHUT.

(4) WHEN I WENT TO LOCK THE CAR THE ALARM AND CENTRAL LOCKING WOULD NOT RESPOND LIGHT WAS LIGHTING ON KEY FOB BUT NOTING HAPPENING .

(5) WHEN I PRESS UNLOCK THE CAR UN LOCKS .

TRIED DISCONNECTING THE Battery BUT STILL NO LUCK .ANY HELP WOULD BE A GREAT HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE GAVIN :ffs:

Hi everybody first of all.

(1) head light bulb went

(2) WENT TO START CAR AND THE INTERIOR LIGHT WAS ON SO CHECKED DOORS AND ALL WHERE SHUT SO I JUST KNOCKED OFF THE LIGHT .

(3) WHEN DRIVING I NOTICED THE SYMBOL FOR THE DOORS BEEN OPEN WAS ON BUT ALL DOORS WHERE SHUT.

(4) WHEN I WENT TO LOCK THE CAR THE ALARM AND CENTRAL LOCKING WOULD NOT RESPOND LIGHT WAS LIGHTING ON KEY FOB BUT NOTING HAPPENING .

(5) WHEN I PRESS UNLOCK THE CAR UN LOCKS .

TRIED DISCONNECTING THE BATTERY BUT STILL NO LUCK .ANY HELP WOULD BE A GREAT HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE GAVIN :ffs:

Try operating the door switches that are on the hinge edge of the door by hand to see if the interior light goes off. The problem may be a faulty door switch.

Fitter

yes tryed that all ready light still on when the doors are shut light on the bottom of the doors go off but interior light stays on

yes tryed that all ready light still on when the doors are shut light on the bottom of the doors go off but interior light stays on
Does that include the tailgate?

Pete.

THANKS FOR THE REPLAYS .ESP PETE WENT OUT TO THE CAR JUST NOW WENT TO CHECK THE TAIL GATE OPENED THE BOOT ..THEIR WAS A JACKET CAUGHT IN BETWEEN LATCH :bash: ALWAYS LOOK FOR SIMPLE THINGS FIRST THANKS GUYS GAVIN

THANKS FOR THE REPLAYS .ESP PETE WENT OUT TO THE CAR JUST NOW WENT TO CHECK THE TAIL GATE OPENED THE BOOT ..THEIR WAS A JACKET CAUGHT IN BETWEEN LATCH :bash: ALWAYS LOOK FOR SIMPLE THINGS FIRST THANKS GUYS GAVIN
Nice one Gavin, I always suggest ..... start at the simple end, glad you got it sorted Mate. :thumbsup:

Best regards Pete ;) .