Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Driver Door Card Removal - Urgent Help!

Drewa.d

Hi,

I need to remove the drivers door card on the Avensis, but i'm struggling to remove it.

I have undone all the screws (one behind the door handle cover, and electric swtiches) and all the clips going around the door card. There seems to be one left in the middle of the door car, as when you pull it everything is moving but you can see its stuck in the middle (behind where the big handle/arm rest bit is)

All i want to know is, is this just a clip and it it just needs a bit of force for it to come off? or is there a screw? I dont think its the latter as there is nothing else to remove.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi,

I need to remove the drivers door card on the Avensis, but i'm struggling to remove it.

I have undone all the screws (one behind the door handle cover, and electric swtiches) and all the clips going around the door card. There seems to be one left in the middle of the door car, as when you pull it everything is moving but you can see its stuck in the middle (behind where the big handle/arm rest bit is)

All i want to know is, is this just a clip and it it just needs a bit of force for it to come off? or is there a screw? I dont think its the latter as there is nothing else to remove.

Thanks

There is a bolt in the armrest and another behind the fuel flap release switch.

Fitter.

Hi,

Thanks

Fitter.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah forgot to mention the one behin the fuel flap release switch. How do you get to theone behind the arm rest then? As it doesnt look as if you can remove anything else.

I have removed the one behind the electric window switches which is on the arm rest....

Does anyone have any images of the door car and the location of this screw?

Thanks again

Hi,

Thanks

Fitter.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah forgot to mention the one behin the fuel flap release switch. How do you get to theone behind the arm rest then? As it doesnt look as if you can remove anything else.

I have removed the one behind the electric window switches which is on the arm rest....

Does anyone have any images of the door car and the location of this screw?

Thanks again

The only other bolt is in the armrest behind the window switches. I tried to upload an image with the previous post but was prevented. I am trying again. If you have trouble opening it. Right Click and open in new window

Fitter

post-66293-1266590117_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Thanks

hello mate there is a 10mil nut behind the little avensis sigh on the door panel its a clip of put flat head screwdriver under the clip and it will pop off and the nut is behind it

• 3 years later...

Hi did you have any luck with this I am trying to remove the door panel to fix a window seating problem, I have done to screws at electric switches and door lever but can not find a screw behind the fuel release button?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links