Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rate The Dealers

XTR 55

I cant seem to find one anywhere on the forums as yet. So is this a good idea or not.

However not suggesting a place to flame without justification

Problem is it can result in libel, and also result in dealer logins giving themselves great reviews.

Rate your dealer has always been part of TOC

DEALER REVIEWS

The only problem with reviews is people only want to post a bad review, it's the nature of forums!

If customers have received good service from me I ask them to say so, it helps with the overall rating, getting people to write a review is difficult, we sell millions of pounds of parts a year and around 30 services a day from our dealership but rarely get reviewed, it's just one of those things!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks Bibbs and Kingo.

Didn't find that one Kingo but have now. Unlike most forum users I review as I see it. Whether it be good or bad, pros or cons.

My local dealer is in that list you supplied and of the couple times I have had the misfortune of having to go there they have been very helpful and polite.

DEALER REVIEWS

The only problem with reviews is people only want to post a bad review, it's the nature of forums!

If customers have received good service from me I ask them to say so, it helps with the overall rating, getting people to write a review is difficult, we sell millions of pounds of parts a year and around 30 services a day from our dealership but rarely get reviewed, it's just one of those things!

I thought the service you provided was great, you were patient with my faffing about with what I needed and payment. You always kept me up to date and gave me all the information that I needed, when I needed it.

Great man. :thumbsup:

DEALER REVIEWS

I thought the service you provided was great, you were patient with my faffing about with what I needed and payment. You always kept me up to date and gave me all the information that I needed, when I needed it.

Nobody likes a kiss up :D :P :lol:

DEALER REVIEWS

You don't need to like me. I have that covered already! :P :lol:

DEALER REVIEWS

and stand with your back to the wall, just in case :sick::naughty:

crap.

once your car is out of warranty or no longer in production they do not want to know.

DEALER REVIEWS

What exactly are you suggesting? :huh: :P ;)

DEALER REVIEWS

He said you were good at reversing....

Or was it Backing Up :o

DEALER REVIEWS

I'll have you know that yesterday held events that would suggest otherwise to your implications! :P ;) :lol:

crap.

once your car is out of warranty or no longer in production they do not want to know.

You cannot be that negative without quoting some sort of proof that that is the case.

My dealer always goes out of his way to provide anything required as (from experience) do several other dealers :rolleyes:

crap.

You cannot be that negative without quoting some sort of proof that that is the case.

My dealer always goes out of his way to provide anything required as (from experience) do several other dealers :rolleyes:

Well I have been to them for a few things and the attitude from them is, are you gonna spend your money or not.

It seems as if they do not want to give you the time of day.

Too much trouble for them to look something up on the computer, as if that is hard, as we all know how easy it is to use a keyboard.

crap.

Well I have been to them for a few things and the attitude from them is, are you gonna spend your money or not.

It seems as if they do not want to give you the time of day.

Too much trouble for them to look something up on the computer, as if that is hard, as we all know how easy it is to use a keyboard.

Strange that :unsure: .............If given the VIN/ Chassis numbers most dealers will be very helpful.

Have you complained about the service that you have (not) received?........(Keep your complaint polite and do not be abusive).............They might not realise that you are upset!

Maybe you should try another dealer or give Parts-King (Kingo) a chance to see if he could help you

I've got to agree with Steve here, I haven't had much personal experience with them, but how can they know you are upset if you haven't kicked up a fuss to the people it concerns? ;)

I've got to agree with Steve here, I haven't had much personal experience with them, but how can they know you are upset if you haven't kicked up a fuss to the people it concerns? ;)

When There is only one dealer in a 30 mile radius and they are muppets what do you do.

You go in there knowing what you want and they don't have a clue.

If you have not had experience with them who are you to comment.

As far as kicking up a fuss goes what do you suggest roll around on the floor and have a hissy fit?

Oh O.K go to the head honcho for every little niggle. I don't think so.

They should be able to deal with the average jo.

If not they should not be working there.

When There is only one dealer in a 30 mile radius and they are muppets what do you do.

As far as kicking up a fuss goes what do you suggest roll around on the floor and have a hissy fit?

They should be able to deal with the average jo.If not they should not be working there.

Steady Tiger!!!!!!

You do seem to have a problem with communications here

They are muppets..................... This is your assumption and out of order..............You should show respect

They dont have a clue...................They have received training or at least the Parts manager has at ALL Toyota Dealers.

Who am I to comment?.........You expressed your opinion on this PUBLIC forum............If you do not accept the advice and experience offered in reply then that is up to you.............There is however no need for rudeness to fellow forum members!!

Kicking up a fuss/rolling on the floor/hissy fits....................Not quite what I had in mind when I suggested that you complained politely without being abusive..............(It is possible to be assertive without being unpleasant :rolleyes: )

Go to the Head Honcho for everything...................Really not necessary but ask to see the Parts Manager to explain your concerns.......(As previously said.....he/she may not be aware of your problems with the staff)

From reading your post it comes across that you have an aggressive attitude and a possible anger management problem..........It would be a wise move to address that before you do something that you might regret :)

They should be able to deal with the average jo.If not they should not be working there.

Steady Tiger!!!!!!

They are muppets..................... This is your assumption and out of order..............You should show respect

They dont have a clue...................They have received training or at least the Parts manager has at ALL Toyota Dealers.

Who am I to comment?.........You expressed your opinion on this PUBLIC forum............If you do not accept the advice and experience offered in reply then that is up to you.............There is however no need for rudeness to fellow forum members!!

Kicking up a fuss/rolling on the floor/hissy fits....................Not quite what I had in mind when I suggested that you complained politely without being abusive..............(It is possible to be assertive without being unpleasant :rolleyes: )

Go to the Head Honcho for everything...................Really not necessary but ask to see the Parts Manager to explain your concerns.......(As previously said.....he/she may not be aware of your problems with the staff)

From reading your post it comes across that you have an aggressive attitude and a possible anger management problem..........It would be a wise move to address that before you do something that you might regret :)

Wow, well stern, did you ever consider becoming a guidance councillor with your spare time :D

Having read the above observations I have to go with Steve (Red Yaris) here as when faced with what appears to be poor service then a firm but polite chat with the manager generally achieves decent results :thumbsup:

Having a hissy fit generally results in either being laughed at or being thrown out.... Eddie, I can only suggest you go back in with a calmer and open mind.... you will get what you want in the end :yes:

Steady Tiger!!!!!!

Who are you to comment on the ones I have dealt with is what I was getting at.

And as far as anger management goes, that is just insulting, you do not even know me, just because I have a gripe with my local toyota dealer you think this gives you the right to comment on my state of mind, I do not think so.

That is it from me no more to say on this.

Having read the above observations I have to go with Steve (Red Yaris) here as when faced with what appears to be poor service then a firm but polite chat with the manager generally achieves decent results :thumbsup:

Having a hissy fit generally results in either being laughed at or being thrown out.... Eddie, I can only suggest you go back in with a calmer and open mind.... you will get what you want in the end :yes:

I have not had a hissy fit mate, have always been polite, always am, just dont get any sense off them this is my point.

DEALER REVIEWS

I'll have you know that yesterday held events that would suggest otherwise to your implications! :P ;) :lol:

No need for me to read the past thousand pages.........it's all here :rolleyes:

(Can't you just answer without "Reply"?.....I'm sure they know what you are talking about :P )