Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rate The Dealers

XTR 55

And as far as anger management goes, that is just insulting, you do not even know me, just because I have a gripe with my local toyota dealer you think this gives you the right to comment on my state of mind, I do not think so.

That is it from me no more to say on this.

I am sorry that you feel my comments insulting.

Please re-read my post and do try not to over react :)

it comes across that you have an aggressive attitude and a possible anger management problem

I have every right to express my honest opinion on a public forum, that is what the forums are here for. :rolleyes: I seriously believe that you appear to have a problem with communication without becoming agitated......................Of course, you may not agree.......but please think about the content of your posts, BEFORE you hit the POST button

It is often wise to calmly read and consider what you say before you say it................Rather than regret it afterwards :thumbsup:

I've got to agree with Steve here, I haven't had much personal experience with them, but how can they know you are upset if you haven't kicked up a fuss to the people it concerns? ;)

When There is only one dealer in a 30 mile radius and they are muppets what do you do.

You go in there knowing what you want and they don't have a clue.

If you have not had experience with them who are you to comment.

As far as kicking up a fuss goes what do you suggest roll around on the floor and have a hissy fit?

Oh O.K go to the head honcho for every little niggle. I don't think so.

They should be able to deal with the average jo.

If not they should not be working there.

Just to let you know that the direction of this conversation is heavily reliant upon my ability to suppress my feelings about what has been a spectacularly bad day. Not a time to get ubiky with me. Not a threat, a warning.

I understand why you're angry, and what I mean is that you tell them politely yet firmly that you are not pleased with their service or attitude. Think about it, simple logic, they can't read minds. You have a mouth, they have ears.

;)

At the end of the day you vote with your wallet, if your not happy with them don't shop there.

There is always someone ready to pick up business lost by poor service :)

I'd say the local dealers here are not too bad in the small experience I've had with them.

I imagine i'm probably using the same or similar dealer to Red Yaris as around here they are all part of the Turners group.

The only niggle I have is that everything seems to be expensive, and prices seem to vary a lot. A Toyota dealer in Wales quoted me about £250 for an inlet manifold replacement and my local toyota was well over the £300 mark, but they wouldnt match the price either!

Anyway, their free inspection service is good and didn't try to rip me off on anything :)

I'd say the local dealers here are not too bad in the small experience I've had with them.

The only niggle I have is that everything seems to be expensive, and prices seem to vary a lot. A Toyota dealer in Wales quoted me about £250 for an inlet manifold replacement and my local toyota was well over the £300 mark, but they wouldnt match the price either!

The price is set by Toyota and we ALL pay the same price, some (like Kingo) will discount Toyota parts to club members, the only price varience would be on labour charges where one dealer could be charging maybe ££ an hour more than the next dealer. Like everything else in a price sensitive world, Toyota have lowered very many prices in order to remain competitive, often at the cost to the dealer. The retail price goes down but the discount to the dealer is also reduced leaving very small margins.

Kingo :thumbsup:

The price is set by Toyota and we ALL pay the same price, some (like Kingo) will discount Toyota parts to club members, the only price varience would be on labour charges where one dealer could be charging maybe ££ an hour more than the next dealer. Like everything else in a price sensitive world, Toyota have lowered very many prices in order to remain competitive, often at the cost to the dealer. The retail price goes down but the discount to the dealer is also reduced leaving very small margins.

Yes, that is all true... but how comes this deal http://toyotaworldbridgend.toyota.co.uk/cg...id=G00989_offer is available at one dealer and not available at any others? Surely if it was creating a loss to the dealer they wouldnt do it? :unsure:

Yes, that is all true... but how comes this deal http://toyotaworldbridgend.toyota.co.uk/cg...id=G00989_offer is available at one dealer and not available at any others? Surely if it was creating a loss to the dealer they wouldnt do it? :unsure:

It's called a free market society, We do a similar scheme called Lindop Care, it's not compulsory, if a dealer only wants to sell parts and labour at the full up rate then that is his business. If he wants to do free servicing that is also his choice. In the real world, it is a fact that customers choose to either not service their cars (trust me this happens a lot) or they go to independants after the warranty has expired, but in order to generate more service work on older vehicles, you have to modify your prices, it's the way of the world

Imagine a world where the DFS sale ended, then where would we all be? well it's the same in the service world! :lol:

Imagine a world where the DFS sale ended, then where would we all be? well it's the same in the service world! :lol:

Haha :)

I guess it's just a shame my local toyota doesn't do any similar deal then :(.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links