Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wheels And 45mm Drop

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

Well its been a long time but i have finally done it new Rotas and dropped her :D

22073310072657292534787.jpg

22073310072512292534787.jpg

22073310072392292534787.jpg

Thanks for the springs Farhanali

its defo a 45 drop, jonno it is sitting quite high what size tyres are you running?

this was mine with the springs on.

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01684.jpg

johnmaher, Farhanali89 did you cut your bump stops at all? i did when i fitted my Tein 50\25mm springs

if jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo didnt do his could this explain the lack of drop do you think?

Btw jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo best mods so far

Joel

Looks Auris like on the last pic with the rub strips removed from the doors, not sure if thats good or bad :lol: ;)

Wheels look good :thumbsup:

If it was my car i wouldn't have let Jan Speed (whoever she is) write her name on my bumper :P ;)

Looks Auris like on the last pic with the rub strips removed from the doors, not sure if thats good or bad :lol: ;)

I knew there was something missing in that pic i couldn't put my finger on it exactly but now you say and its obviously.

Joel

White callipers would look beastly, but you'd need to put the engine covers back to white though. ;)

johnmaher, Farhanali89 did you cut your bump stops at all? i did when i fitted my Tein 50\25mm springs

if jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo didnt do his could this explain the lack of drop do you think?

Btw jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo best mods so far

Joel

yeah, i cut mine by 20mm as per the instructions!

White callipers would look beastly, but you'd need to put the engine covers back to white though. ;)

Are you sure? They would look good until you applied the brakes for the 1st time :lol: ;)

Looking good fella. If the springs have only been fitted then they will need time to settle and it will be lower, very low for springs :D

Are you sure? They would look good until you applied the brakes for the 1st time :lol: ;)

True but it would still look laarrvuurly for the 5 seconds they were white. :D

white brakes would be a massive fail! lol.....

silver ftw.

I have to disagree! :P

Depends what car it's on IMO, and I reckon they would look great on jono's. Everyone to their own I guess....

makes a big difference, they will bed in better after bit of driving, took mine about a week to get to final height,

wheels look well

wouldnt have the stickers or that exhaust though

whats this about the bumpstops, that the rubber at the top of the spring ? they have to be cut ?

Thanks for the replays guys hopefully it gets a little lower but i am still much happier with that hight than before!

I'm going to do the brakes in gloss black and have the white wheels?

Tyre size on them is 225/45/17 as i only just got the wheels there the tyre that come on them.

Gloss black so as its black it will be fine.

But what you think about the white wheels?

Ha as for the exhaust it seemed a good idea at the time but i want something new now.

also the janspeed stick is coming off when i can get round to getting the heat gun out.