Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Many Members Are In Wales?

pauldbs

right girls and guys how many people wants a meet then just for me to know where to hold it , It will either be aberystwyth or newtown so let me know who wants to go, it will be held on a sunday daytime

and bamber thanks for that info on newtown il be up that way in a few weeks to look for places to hold it .

I work queensferry, does that count?

No Lee it doesnt, your from the "Other side" and have your passport stamped every day like me :D: :D: :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I work queensferry, does that count?

No Lee it doesnt, your from the "Other side" and have your passport stamped every day like me :D: :D: :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

My passport has ran out john, do i need one to get further into wales than queensferry? haha

Yes you do Lee, see me for a competitivly priced Passport off eBay, it will only cost 10 million and I have a selection of photo's you can use, you can't use your own photo, it might scare the natives :lol:

right girls and guys how many people wants a meet then just for me to know where to hold it , It will either be aberystwyth or newtown so let me know who wants to go, it will be held on a sunday daytime

and bamber thanks for that info on newtown il be up that way in a few weeks to look for places to hold it .

I will come, il have to get a passport from kingo first though haha, il see you about it soon john :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

New/old forum member from Pontypool with 1990 Carina 2 definately up for a meet!

Will attach photo when I work out what to do?

• 2 months later...

New/old forum member from Pontypool with 1990 Carina 2 definately up for a meet!

Will attach photo when I work out what to do?

A Welsh boy here too... :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just joined today

Im a Ponty boy - but work in Bridgend.

I see a white Iq now and again - keep a look out for me - I'm the Orange IQ :-)

Marty

Cardiff boy signing in :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...

Welshpool/Powys area with a Tsport, just joined :D

• 2 months later...

From Mountain Ash....s'pose somebody has too lol :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry guys for not orginising the meet as i'v had family problems is there anyone here from Aberystwyth area please can u get in touch cause this meet is going ahead later this year

• 2 months later...

right guys lets do this at the end of September in Aberystwyth I am up that way soon so I will be looking for place to have the meet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Is there anyone near Cardiff with a Gen 3 Prius 2009 - ... ?

I need to take some pictures of the rear of the Prius (with panels removed), for an instruction manual. It is a commercial venture so we can work something out. I am currently in the UK on tour with a Prius Conversion kit. It's a Plug-in Hybrid or electric range booster kit. If you would like to meet up just to see the 2004 Prius Plug-in in action let me know. You can get a better idea from plughybrid.de and the facebook page link at the top.

• 3 weeks later...

How many members are in Wales?

Only Jonah as far as I know - but I hear he managed to escape. :bye: