Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie!

LukeHorobin

Hi people!!

I am new to the site, atm just browsing and getting ideas to make my new baby Aygo Black look sexier! I have been driving an Aygo Platinum for a year now, and have only just got the Black. I love the Aygo! It was my first car and an awesome one at that! Now I have the black just collecting info and ideas to get her how I want her...Oh and I need a name for her too-ideas welcome :)

So anyways gimme some ideas, on what looks good and how/where I can do it!

Heres some pics of the car itself :P

TTFN

Luke

post-90546-1266875118_thumb.jpg

post-90546-1266875183_thumb.jpg

Hi Luke .Welcome to the forum.

I have not done any visible modifications to my aygo but have fitted a pair of Lockwood sill protctors .Apart from looking good especially when polished they really do protect the sills from scratches.sill plates

Hey dude welcome to the club. Lots of things you could do to make her your own, to many to list, its all about personal preference, have a look at some of the pics on the site and let your imagination loose. good luck with it.

Hey :) the list is endless.

The main ones I gues would be:

New Stereo Systems as the one it orignally comes with is PANTS!

Some big funky not Toyota alloys

Whats wrong with the standard system? i listen to old school hiphop and the bass sounds good. And i found that changing over alloys ruins the ride. But its personal choice after all.

Hi people!!

I am new to the site, atm just browsing and getting ideas to make my new baby Aygo Black look sexier! I have been driving an Aygo Platinum for a year now, and have only just got the Black. I love the Aygo! It was my first car and an awesome one at that! Now I have the black just collecting info and ideas to get her how I want her...Oh and I need a name for her too-ideas welcome :)

TTFN

Luke

i would defo buy alloys my aygo speical edtion has them and they look crackin i agree that the stero system is a bit pants i use my i pod in the car so its not to bad as for names well i call mine tiffiny gale becuse of the reg

Hey all thanks for the commets, hints and tips and I hope that we speak alot more in the future.

Thanks again

Luke

How about darkened rear glass, change the indicator bulbs to silver, I've added a rev counter for looks more than anything, interior light delay, haven't touched the radio, sound fine to me with the ipod attached - not much more to do really is there - here's ours!

post-85865-1266910229_thumb.jpg

post-85865-1266910273_thumb.jpg

post-85865-1266910291_thumb.jpg

cheers!

Hi people!!

TTFN

Luke

I haven't done much yet, but changing the heater unit colour looks nice (i went for blue to match the blue car but obviously most colours work).

I replaced the aerial with a aluminium bee-sting aerial and got a new gear knob. See the attached for the heater unit, and I will try and get some pic's of the other stuff tonight if i A) remember B) have time after work. =]

post-83400-1266913580_thumb.jpg

That heater unit looks awsome! would look great in my aygo black. can you change the rest of the lighting at all? Like the CD player controls?

Thanks

Luke

I wouldn't go too overboard as you could ruin your car's value when you come to sell it... but there are things that are worth doing. Looks like you've already got alloys, I'd stick with them unless you want to ruin the ride quality and handling. Get a lead to plug your iPod in, maybe the rear spoiler or central exhaust? Keep it tasteful! :P I'd probably suggest the Rev Counter as well, and a push-on LED light to put in the boot, you can get them for about £3 in Asda or IKEA.

I wouldn't go too overboard as you could ruin your car's value when you come to sell it... but there are things that are worth doing. Looks like you've already got alloys, I'd stick with them unless you want to ruin the ride quality and handling. Get a lead to plug your iPod in, maybe the rear spoiler or central exhaust? Keep it tasteful! :P I'd probably suggest the Rev Counter as well, and a push-on LED light to put in the boot, you can get them for about £3 in Asda or IKEA.

I havent got any special alloys just the ones that the car comes with. I would like some nice OZRacing ones in the near future when money is better. I dont own an ipod and dont plan to lol. I would love to have a few LED's in the car like in the boot and in the footwells of the driver and passenger seats. I already want the TTE Spoiler and the central exhaust.

Thanks for the tips though bud, keeo um coming.

Thanks again

Luke

I was thinking more like the push-on circular ones for the boot seeing as it doesn't have a boot light... but yeah you could get some LEDs in the cabin to give that 'ambient lighting' effect we seem to get in a lot of cars nowadays. Central exhaust and spoiler sound like good plans... main thing is to keep it tasteful, and you shouldn't go far wrong :) oh and even if you haven't got an iPod, if you have a normal MP3 player you can plug that in too :) but if not I think the radio's fine... you might want a bit more bass though as it can be slightly vague. In terms of alloys, just make sure you don't go too big when you get them... Anything bigger than 16" might be a little big. Keep us all updated with what you do with it :)

welcome

i have the door sills. and the aygoclub sticker on my back window! :blush:

wanting glove box lid and window tinting. how much is an average price for tinting the back windows for a lil aygo.

welcome

wanting glove box lid and window tinting. how much is an average price for tinting the back windows for a lil aygo.

I've been looking this week, average price seems to be £100, had prices from £90 to £120 but the £90 is a mobile fitter, not so good, better taking it to a proper dust free workshop for the sake of a tenner & the fuel to get there!

I was thinking more like the push-on circular ones for the boot seeing as it doesn't have a boot light... but yeah you could get some LEDs in the cabin to give that 'ambient lighting' effect we seem to get in a lot of cars nowadays. Central exhaust and spoiler sound like good plans... main thing is to keep it tasteful, and you shouldn't go far wrong :) oh and even if you haven't got an iPod, if you have a normal MP3 player you can plug that in too :) but if not I think the radio's fine... you might want a bit more bass though as it can be slightly vague. In terms of alloys, just make sure you don't go too big when you get them... Anything bigger than 16" might be a little big. Keep us all updated with what you do with it :)

I was going to go up to 15" alloys get some really nice ones :-P ones that will make even Ken Block druel! lol and I dont own an mp3 player lol hmmm an 18 year old lad and i dont own one eh lol strange. I like to have the hard copies lol :-)

I just want to spruce her up a bit and make her look sexy! lol

Thanks for your help though man, I rated you :-D

Luke

Cheers :) and yeah 15" shouldn't be too bad... multispoke ones will make them look bigger, too.

Keep us updated with any developments!

welcome

I've been looking this week, average price seems to be £100, had prices from £90 to £120 but the £90 is a mobile fitter, not so good, better taking it to a proper dust free workshop for the sake of a tenner & the fuel to get there!

I have been looking aswell and found exactly the same prices, In fact I should be going to a place today to get a quote and get it booked in.

Uploading pics when its been done B)

welcome

I have been looking aswell and found exactly the same prices, In fact I should be going to a place today to get a quote and get it booked in.

Uploading pics when its been done B)

Well Then I phoned up a place yesterday about getting my windows tinted and he managed to get me in today! lol Soooo ive had it done Limo tint back 3 windows £90 top job done. Great service aswell! Pics are in my gallery check them out people!

Thanks

Luke :D

Looks very classy indeed. :)

Very nice job, was it a local firm or a national that did your tints ?

Thanks, glad you both like it. It was a local firm that did it, He does LED's and all other electrics aswell. Im thinking about getting some LED's put inside my car like under the footwells of the driver and passenger sides, some in the boot maybe, and i'd like some going down both sides lol the list goes on lol...come to think of it, I dont want my car to just be a glowing ball lol sooo maybe just some in the front for the time being.

I really want some alloys though, still unsure what sort of style to go for though...

Thanks again

Luke

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links