Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Pics Yaris Sr 1.8

colinr5779

Looks a nice motor :thumbsup: , i do like the Jap Plates, not a fan of sticking a T-Sport Badge on the SR though ;)

Very nice! :D

Two questions... what tyres are you rolling on, and is that satnav thing an official Toyota part or an incredibly good after market match? :E

The tyres are budget Hankook 205/45/17. I'm looking for a good set of alloys so al get new tyres then! The headunit is a gd aftermarket match i bought it off eBay for £200.

The reason for the T-Sport Badge is because the Yaris TS 1.8 (Europe) has it and its basicly the same car bar a diffrent name.

Nice car in the vid apart from the wheels! They look ridiculous, far too big for a Yaris. What are they, 20's or summat?? :lol:

I would say for your car, it would look best with a proper lowering (fully adjustable coilovers) and some fat, chrome deep dish 17's fitted. :yes:

I would'nt bother with the bodykit either, save the money for a TTE supercharger. :thumbsup:

Not saying your car isn't nice though. ;)

Nice car in the vid apart from the wheels! They look ridiculous, far too big for a Yaris. What are they, 20's or summat?? :lol:

I would say for your car, it would look best with a proper lowering (fully adjustable coilovers) and some fat, chrome deep dish 17's fitted. :yes:

I would'nt bother with the bodykit either, save the money for a TTE supercharger. :thumbsup:

Not saying your car isn't nice though. ;)

Coilovers are pricey man ! though your not the only one to suggest them. Is there a superchargerrr :o:O??

The car in the vid is cool, however i can't see the wheels lasting long on our trashed roads with those tyres :(