Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Drop In Centres

ricc

Im looking for help with my corolla tsport..woke up one morning and would not start...thought ut was low on petrol...Still no joy...iv had a diagnostic coming up with no fault....any advice would be gratefully appreciate.

• 3 months later...

Im new to this site i just brought a corolla 1.6sr year 2000. I would appreciate some help please. I have bought an induction kit, I have had to modify the pipe so it can fit. On my kit there is an additional silicone pipe where I dont know where it fits, the problem I am having at the moment is that everytime I start the car the engine cuts off so Im guessing the extra silicone pipe needs to fit somewhere, some help would be appreciated please.

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys,

I might be late to the party but i'm looking for someone who can give me a hand with replacing my brake discs and pads. Watched quite a few video's online and want to do it myself, but I don't have a driveway or the right safe space to do it at home, or the necessary tools. Have been quoted £80 for the labour by taking it to a garage but I would prefer to have someone I can do it with so that I can learn.

I'm in Harrow and willing to travel within 10 miles of there if I can get the help.

Hopefully this thread still has a heart beat :P

Hi

I can help you out if you can get South of the Thames

:)

• 3 months later...

Anyone in the Newport South Wales area fancy having a gander over my T Sport. My garage(whom i've been with a long time) keep (i think) palming me off with the old " haha silly woman thats what your right foot is for" comment.. Grrr. i have a few niggly issues but can't tell the wood for the trees tbh. The main thing is its hesitant, sluggish and jerky on start up and slow speeds. When i'm on the motorway it all of a sudden pulls back. plus i think my front drivers side bearing is on its way out...

Need someone to have a general look to see whats going on, give me a list of "to do's" and i can start from there to get my "shame of a T Sport" back to where he should be. (struggling to get past Micra's lmao)

Thanks in advance.

x

• 10 months later...

Hi All,

I don't know if this thread is still active but just on the off chance it is still active can anyone assist me. I have a problem with my corolla d4d which seems to me its the driver side shock absorber or its top mount from what one of my friends said. I would like to replace it or take it apart but not done anything like this although I am technically minded and do the servicing and more simple things like brake pad changes. I have some tools but not the spring compressors (although I can buy them if need be)

Is it something anyone would be willing to help me I'm willing to pay towards anyone's time (if allowed) or compensate them with some curry!

I'm in Croydon but willing to travel within 5-10 miles if need be.

Many thanks

Regards

Javid

• 3 months later...

Hi folks

Anyone in South Wales - newport area.

I am in desperate need of some expert advise about my damn t-sport. TBH its driving me nuts and i'm rapidly losing patience with it. It has regular services and always seems to sail the mot BUT I have grave issues with it..... I need someone to come and look over the car and give me some advise what needs doing to it. I have several things that bother me but my garage just smile that (silly woman) smile and figuratively pat my bottom and send me on my way. I'm sure i'm not a complete nutball!

Issues with:

Clutch - bite point is almost at the top

Damp - mould and condensation all winter

Cold start - splutters so much its hard to drive

Buzzing noise - sounds like a swarm of wasps under the bonnet - gets worse as I accelerate

Squeaking noise - at very slow speed over speed bumps (seems like lateral movement causes it)

Those are just a start of my unanswered moans

Thanks for reading xx

• 1 month later...
On 29/11/2016 at 0:03 AM, mrsb805 said:

I am in desperate need of some expert advise about my damn t-sport.

Sounds a bit ill, sorry to hear.  Out of interest, how many miles on it?  Once warmed up is it smooth, lift ok?  With the damp/mould - how are the window seals, is there a main damp area in the car?  I've hard of some with leaking heater matrix causing the passenger footwell to get damp.