Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Bid You Farewell

myromeo

Sounds good kp, already saving for the sniper kit! Start low, work up to it :-)

picked the car up this evening and despite weather being crap I am well impressed, completely different drive o the cts, so much low down pull and torque seems to be available any rev in any gear! Tomorrow will be a fun day, can't wait to take it for a decent drive in daylight!

Enjoy it, I'm really glad that you can appreciate the coupe! :yes:

You'll have an absolute bloody blast with the sniper, and when you progress you'll have your mind blown away! They're brutal cars. :Jumpy: ;)

Lol nah no nitrous this time round, I want to play with boost instead!

Kp, I see what you mean about having a blast, been out playin today and man I can only imagine how mental things could get with the sniper, it's pretty quick stock! Compared to the cts, so so so much more power low/mid range totally makes up for no lift :-) torque steering around the roads in 4th gear!

Savings plan in place for the sniper, hopefully by the summer I will be able to look at placing an order.

• 4 weeks later...

What did you pay for that ? i was looking for a hyundai coupe not long ago the car dealer wernt very helpful & they over priced it at the time, was only a 1.6 lol, not sure if the 2.7 is drop in power going from the CTS lol