Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Kit Is This For The Yaris?

dannyb999

Hi first of all, hello to you all, i'm a newbie here!

ive just bought a yaris colour collection 1.0 vvti to replace my peugeot 106 quiksilver. i'd like to buy a body kit for it and really really like this one. it looks like the t-sport kit but with extra sills or something on it. can anyone shed any light please??

thanks!

Danny

yaris.jpg

think that's a vitz... so, could be any kit!

go to japan to have a look :)

it looks quite standard to me except for the sills and boot spoiler... yea, i'll let u get away with that, good choice sir! :thumbsup:

Get a veilside kit mate, its the s**t!!! I would have 1 but can't afford 1 as i'm a student!!! :(

Cheers :thumbsup:

Get a veilside kit mate, its the s**t!!! I would have 1 but can't afford 1 as i'm a student!!! :(

Cheers :thumbsup:

mmm, yes they are nice, but im a student too, so cant really afford to go too over the top!! well not at least till my student loan comes through! happy with my insurance quote of £400 fully comp! still, i guess id have to declare a body kit too which will prob put it up!

love the veilside too but i do ask for the dealer because the kit is come with half of the front and half the back right but look at the number plate on the back of your bumper it was deferent as the picture of veilside own web site and i rang them to ask them and they ask me to send them my yaris and they will get back to me and then yes they do get back to me but they said yes it was deferent and the kits they have is really for vents so if i want to put that kit on then i have to buy a japanese import bumper before i fit the kit so i said forget about that so now i go for a carzone kit but still waitting for it :angry:

dan dont declare u have a bodykit on ur insurance..ud be mad ..lol..yep they are wolfraces..ok in japan but not here ..lol

yvvan: thanks for that. so i have an 03 pre facelift yaris colour collection 3 door, so that kit should fit just fine then? had a look at website but its all japanise, are there any uk supplers of this kit? i really like it, and any idea on approx costs?

yaris30: surly if i had an accident and i had a body kit on it then it would invalidate my insurance?? or could i claim that the kit was on it when i bought it since its a second hand vehicle? whats wrong with the wolfrace alloys over in the uk? why only ok in japan? i think thewy look really good on the yaris? but i guess thats just my opinion :D

well I havent sad my car was ermm ..modified in my insurance so my insurance is quite low.If anything happens im willing to pay for the damage myself instead of claiming but if im at fault ill still pay for the mod damage and claim the basics off insurance..lol shhhhhhh :lol:

original yaris rear spoiler,side skirts,front skirt,fogs,and a bonnet vent scooby not toyota cost me around 1000 punts at the time.Toyota fitted it as well

vmail, why on earth would I pay for him to go to japan?

that dig at me wasn't even warranted, I know u don't like me but less of the sarcy attitude please.

I do like that kit in the pic posted, more than the veilside, try and source that one m8. :)

@ dannyb999

on the website the item marked as,

1: desc.= front bumber lip, part#= 76081-NP100, price= 48000 yen (without Japanese taxes), remarks= will only fit pre-update Vitz RS (Yaris T-Sport).

2: desc.= side sills, partn#= 76095-NP100, price= 65000 yen (without Japanese taxes), remarks= will only fit 3-door models.

3: desc.= rear bumper lip, partn#= 76093-NP100, price= 50000 yen (without Japanese taxes), remarks= will only fit pre-update Vitz RS (Yaris T-Sport).

4: desc.= rear spoiler, partn#= 76870-NP100, price=35000 yen (without Japanese taxes), remarks= will fit all cars, if you have a factory rear spoiler it's a simple bolt on, otherwise you will have to drill holes to attach it.

You can get all TRD parts through TTE Sales.order2@TOYOTA-F1.COM , or you should be able to get it from your Toyota dealer.

Some friendly advice, become good friends with the bloke at the parts counter, he IS the one that can get you anything from Toyota you can think off, even the most exotic race-stuff from TTE or TRD and at decent prices, he can get you things that aren't even for sale like part catalogues or advertising stuff (like some time ago overhere they had this huge canvas (about 8x3 metres) with a picture of a Formula 1 pit-stop in a nice aluminium frame, it is now decorating a wall of my workshop only because I once told him I wouldn't mind having one of those, when the action was over he didn't bin it like they usually do but kept it aside for me to have).

Remember these people are only human too and they depend on other people in the Toyota organization to get what you want.

And, please, do not take this as something personal.

HTH,

yvvan.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links