Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iphone Compatibility With Aygo

tract0rgirl

Hi

I'm thinking of upgrading my Nokia to an iPhone and was wondering whether any of you are using the new iPhone 3GS with the Aygo's in-built bluetooth. I've got a new Aygo Blue with bluetooth which works great with my Nokia N95 but I've heard about problems with the iPhone connecting to other bluetooth devices. I don't want to upgrade to an iPhone if I can't use it in my Aygo to make calls. I'm not worried about using the iPhone for music - just for calls.

thanks

Hi

I'm thinking of upgrading my Nokia to an iPhone and was wondering whether any of you are using the new iPhone 3GS with the Aygo's in-built bluetooth. I've got a new Aygo Blue with bluetooth which works great with my Nokia N95 but I've heard about problems with the iPhone connecting to other bluetooth devices. I don't want to upgrade to an iPhone if I can't use it in my Aygo to make calls. I'm not worried about using the iPhone for music - just for calls.

thanks

If the iPhone doesn't work with the Aygo's bluetooth system... there is a Belkin iPhone adaptor thingy that allows you to make calls through the car audio system... I haven't tried it but was considering it as it has got some good reviews! Will try find a link for u if you haven't already found it somewhere!

James

iPhone should work without any trouble with the handsfree system, just like any other handsfree headset you will only need to pair it. I do not have the bluetooth system on my Aygo, but iPhone worked great on Prius, so should on Aygo also? What comes to iPhone 3GS it has been just awesome phone!

I've got an iPhone but my Aygo hasn't got bluetooth... been half-heartedly looking around for the iPhone-specific stuff really. Might give the Belkin adaptor a go... otherwise I would've thought the iPhone should work alright with Aygo bluetooth. Definitely go for the iPhone though, whatever, I upgraded a few weeks ago and I'm loving it... there are loads of fantastic apps as well :P

I've got an iPhone but my Aygo hasn't got Bluetooth... been half-heartedly looking around for the iPhone-specific stuff really. Might give the Belkin adaptor a go... otherwise I would've thought the iPhone should work alright with Aygo bluetooth. Definitely go for the iPhone though, whatever, I upgraded a few weeks ago and I'm loving it... there are loads of fantastic apps as well :P

Thanks for all your comments. I think it should work ok - too late, really, as I've ordered it anyway :D I've gone for the 3GS 16gig. Can't wait until it arrives.

If, for some horrible reason, it doesn't, I'll let you know.

I've got an iPhone but my Aygo hasn't got Bluetooth... been half-heartedly looking around for the iPhone-specific stuff really. Might give the Belkin adaptor a go... otherwise I would've thought the iPhone should work alright with Aygo bluetooth. Definitely go for the iPhone though, whatever, I upgraded a few weeks ago and I'm loving it... there are loads of fantastic apps as well :P

Thanks for all your comments. I think it should work ok - too late, really, as I've ordered it anyway :D I've gone for the 3GS 16gig. Can't wait until it arrives.

If, for some horrible reason, it doesn't, I'll let you know.

Please let us know if it works ... I have an iPhone 3G and would definatly consider getting the bluetooth system for it if it works!

Cheers :thumbsup:

James

I can confirm that iPhone 3G and 3G's' works fine w/Aygo Blue. Worked from day one and never had any issues whatsoever. The Aygo's BT allows you evn to access the voice commands on the iPhone itself - which is neat :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links