Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Build Thread

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

hey I really like your rolla ;) how did u change your front Badge to black? I own a silver t-sport with black rims, i think the black Badge would look awesome

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jonnnnnnnnnnnno

• Rolla_SR

• KPARRIS-JONES

• andycam06

Ha changing that tail pipe!!

No but thats on the list soon the next thing to get is the spoiler and wrap it in carbon not everyones tea pot but i don't care!! lol

Hmm, the whole spoiler?

Don't think it will suit the blue of your rolla mate, think u'll barely notice the carbon :o

much better and different than painting it the same colour though you don't see carbon on black cars but still cool IMHO

hey I really like your rolla ;) how did u change your front badge to black? I own a silver t-sport with black rims, i think the black badge would look awesome

easy buddy theresa clips at the back just take the slam panel off and you will see them 3 in total then it just pops off :D

• 3 weeks later...

Got my spoiler at long last and is all fitted was a rather easy job after getting it all spot on. ;)

For the time being it only a white wrap but i will be spraying soon

23857374845357292534787.jpg

Some of you like the white some don't meh!

Finally being home and being able to see pics I must say you have done a rather good job... although I'm glad I didn't spend that much money on my old 1.4... but good work, especially liking the wheels. :thumbsup:

Finally being home and being able to see pics I must say you have done a rather good job... although I'm glad I didn't spend that much money on my old 1.4... but good work, especially liking the wheels. :thumbsup:

Ha man i have it for 3 years i got to make it look good for me or i shall not be happy!

• 3 weeks later...

So got my heat shield come in the post today set off to fit it and also while i was there took the box away from the filter all together.

Apiro Shield

27218379766852292534787.jpg

Had to make a bracket to hold the filter sturdy.

27218379764627292534787.jpg

also while i was there had to get a half decent cold air feed with the things i had. Now while i was taking a look around in the bay i saw how bad the air feed really was in my car see if you can tell whats wrong? the air was coming from the engine and going back into my filter there was nothing of cold air going to be fed anywhere!

27218379764842292534787.jpg

Got a new feed set up also with the shield on.

27218379765157292534787.jpg

Need to sort the look of the hole for the feed out.

27218379765512292534787.jpg

Will be getting a larger ducting pipe soon

Yeah well done its different, quite like the white mirrors, and the wrap is a great idea, have seen the same kind of thing at inglestone fast and modified, but theyre quite dear aren't they?

drill a hole the other side and it will look like fogs :thumbsup:

haha, whats a heat shield when its at home ?

nice and shiny thats all i know :yes:

drill a hole the other side and it will look like fogs :thumbsup:

haha, whats a heat shield when its at home ?

nice and shiny thats all i know :yes:

Ha yeah.

Well basically a cone filter is rather pointless and will run worse in most cases than a pannel filter because of heat soke so giving a really good front air intake and protecting it from any heat at all that's when a cone will work better than pannel I would say it's a must really when using a cone filter.

i like the cold air feed, i saw a corolla tsport done a similar job as ur, the only different is that he has a facelift model, so the cold air feed is perfectly fit to the fog light position. also he has use foil to wrap the induction filter then connect to the cold air feed to create an enclose induction kit.

maybe you can have a try

hey jonno couldnt you have put the air feed in the middle of the bumper where there was gaps under the number plate so it was more discrete and then still had the fog lights option?

Thanks guys I can honestly say that giving the shield and air feed i can tell there is a difference. as for where i placed the feed wanted to get as straight as i could so now funny routing but everything will be cleaned up when I have the time along with an extra larger feed.

Xclairex1 what my wing mirrors dear did you mean?

Well at long last got her on the Dyno and must say i am very happy with the results i got 101WHP and 123 at the fly now i contacted toyota and asked if the figures given when buying a car are they whp or fly and they told me fly so the little mods of giving better air flow and running on V-power seem to have helped well chuffed!

27218380540607292534787.jpg

27218380540617292534787.jpg

27218380540642292534787.jpg

27218380540632292534787.jpg

lol ur one is 1.4 as well

gd result

i doubted how much hp is my t3, l.6

Yeah man well pleased with that resault. You should get it on the rollers how much is a t3 1.6 ment to have?

I thought you had a CTS Kingtung? 101hp out of a 1.4... not bad... i was worried when i read 121hp, but miss read it... That would of maybe put you in line to give me a run for my money!

I thought you had a CTS Kingtung? 101hp out of a 1.4... not bad... i was worried when i read 121hp, but miss read it... That would of maybe put you in line to give me a run for my money!

What is your SR? 101 Wheel Horse Power is really good i called up toyota and the 97BHP is the figure off the fly so really pleased gaining 26bhp off an cone filter and air feed.

also propped the bonnet up at the back to get the hot air out quicker and the cold air in fast!

My SR is the diesel varient and is a 2.0l TD... At a guess I think my car is running somewhere between 130-140bhp.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links