Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wish Me Luck

dawesy

Beast%20Web%20Banner.jpg

more info here

might be absent for a few days after. just getting over a chest infection so not hoping for much.

see you on the other side :lol:

That quite literally looks like a beastly race! Good luck mate, try not to kill yourself off with working too hard with a chest infection. ;)

:eek: that looks like fun Lee ....shame i have only just noticed this i could have joined you ............NOT :P

hope you survived mate & Well Done :toast:

yep made it round (i wimped out at the 5 miles and decided not to do 2 laps :lol: )

really good fun , well looking back it was, actually doing it at the time seemed a little mad.

lots of very muddy hills, lots of water to cross (nearly drowned at one as i miss judged the depth lol )

tired and my legs ache a bit but pleased with my self.

with the chest infection i have been unable to do much training since Christmas so i was happy. five miles of arduous terrain in just under an hour.

was very wet at the end but surprisingly warm :blink:

got lapped by a 10mile runner at about half way :blink: . some very fit people there and some people you wouldn't expect to see, a 60odd year old woman and a blind guy being led round were among them.

bring on survival of the fittest in october :thumbsup:

yep made it round (i wimped out at the 5 miles and decided not to do 2 laps :lol: )

really good fun , well looking back it was, actually doing it at the time seemed a little mad.

lots of very muddy hills, lots of water to cross (nearly drowned at one as i miss judged the depth lol )

tired and my legs ache a bit but pleased with my self.

with the chest infection i have been unable to do much training since Christmas so i was happy. five miles of arduous terrain in just under an hour.

was very wet at the end but surprisingly warm :blink:

got lapped by a 10mile runner at about half way :blink: . some very fit people there and some people you wouldn't expect to see, a 60odd year old woman and a blind guy being led round were among them.

bring on survival of the fittest in october :thumbsup:

well done bud, sounds like you had a good time tho

there's the survival of the fittest in October if your up for it? details here

I'm up for it and will be putting my entry in when it opens.

wouldn't mind doing the tough guy (google it) next year but its a tad expensive.

well done lee :clap::clap:

I've not googled it I'm lazy :lol: ..but is the tough guy the one near Bridgnorth/ Wolverhampton ?

as they have one [ i think it was the other week] that attracts lots of people...lots of crazy people :wacko::lol::lol:

there's the survival of the fittest in October if your up for it? details here

I'm up for it and will be putting my entry in when it opens.

wouldn't mind doing the tough guy (google it) next year but its a tad expensive.

Hmmm think I will wait a year and actually get fit first! :lol:

no need i did no training for this one (being ill etc)

come on plenty of time till october.

yeah thats the one kimi. apparently the only special forces training course thats tougher is the navy seals!!

lol. youll be fine :rolleyes:

Dawesy, I am 17 stone of pure man, I need to train to be able to haul that weight round

Pure ? :rolleyes: :o :lol:

Dawesy, I am 17 stone of pure man, I need to train to be able to haul that weight round

Why did Biz say your were a lard ***** then... :D

I'm 16 stone. Either I'm really fat or you're very skinny! :P

Another Gut Bucket :D

Muscle weighs more than fat I'll have you know. It seems that my going to the gym only once a week and cutting back works well. :D :P :lol:

Muscle weighs more than fat I'll have you know. It seems that my going to the gym only once a week and cutting back works well. :D :P :lol:

A pound of muscle weighs the same as a pound of Lard :rolleyes: , It's just a difference of mass...

A pound of muscle weighs the same as a pound of Lard :rolleyes: , It's just a difference of mass...

fine fine, you win. I have argued with enough people today in London. Inconsiderate people not accepting an apology..... :/

:D

fine fine, you win. I have argued with enough people today in London. Inconsiderate people not accepting an apology..... :/

I always apologise whether I mean it or not, It makes me look sincere :P :D :lol:

I always apologise whether I mean it or not, It makes me look sincere :P :D :lol:

Same here, but he should have accepted it instead of mouthing off at me. That way, my response wouldn't have been; "Look, how about you try a new thing? F!@K OFF." He wasn't too pleased but I had size advantage so he decided to quit while I wasn't totally steamed and walked off....

Makes me sound like a terrible person but today I have been very much in the mood for a fight...