Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Demon Tweeks

pete1984

i live about 10 miles away from demon tweeks and I had the day off today so i thought i'd go down and have a look. I went to the counter because I wanted to see if they had any induction kits for the Yaris. The bloke replies yeah pipercross do one so I specifically told him it was for a 1.3 and he said yeah it'll fit no problem so off I go now. Get home, fit it and guess what couldn't close the bonnet. Get back speak to a women tell her what happened she basically calls me a liar :ffs: :censor: and because the book says it fits then it must do. :huh: I suggest that it may fit the pre facelift 1.3 Yaris and I finally get a refund. I explained i still wanted a filter if they could get one and now I have to ring her tomorrow.

I then went to Halfords who were a lot more helpful.

But still no kit :(

pipercross is for the 1.0, blitz and hks should fit on the 1.3, blitz will need a bit of extra work

snap! made me think too priced an hks today dont think

ill bother,

have to check others out :unsure:

kimi :wub:

I would look at ITG as well. I spoke to one of the guys and he was really helpful and they can even do one offs quite cheaply (at least for panel filters). Apexi is also good as no oil/treatment so don't get the oil on the air sensor.