Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Project 'rolla

andycam06

mmm, even if it is faux, carbon fibre look is very cool

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andycam06

• KPARRIS-JONES

• ricc

• noedel

cheers lads, getting all the bits back tomnorrow and will have them on by evening hopfully, so more pics tomorrow night or saturday :thumbsup:

Has bridges started a trend here?

Fair play getting them dipped looks even better :drool: .

No where around here that does it though which was a shame!!

Has bridges started a trend here?

Fair play getting them dipped looks even better :drool: .

No where around here that does it though which was a shame!!

cheers man, told you i might have to rob your idea, loved your job and this just poped up last week about getting this done and with the show tomorrow i jumped at the chance, was a very busy few days getting car ready and going on holidays monday so panic stations begin.........

SDC10753.jpg

SDC10757.jpg

SDC10758.jpg

SDC10762.jpg

cheers man, well had it at the show today and got alot of attention, i was very pleased with outcome.

cant post any pics as iam away on holidays in 7 hours and still have to eat, pack and sleep.......

it is a very good way of getting around the price doing it this way, alot of people getting bits done now after seeing my car B)

• 3 weeks later...

just a couple of pics from the show a few weeks back, only got home from holidays so didnt have time before i went to get them up

S5008095.jpg

S5008104.jpg

S5008105.jpg

S5008114.jpg

S5008116.jpg

S5008118.jpg

heatwave-161.jpg

awesome, the bay looks so much better now.

The car looks great bud! :thumbsup: It makes me want to mod mine further. Glad to see you got the TTE Badge after I gave you the part number! Have you got it remapped yet?

p.s whos the blonde girl next to the astra VXR? :D

iam getting there bit by bit,

trying to tell myself where to stop, its a hard job.

no didnt get her mapped yet :huh:

still have to get my egr valve sorted :(

car is driving perfect and got dynoed like that but dont wana map it like that.

nct in 2 months so will have to get it sorted by then :crybaby:

• 2 months later...

any more updates on this

as looks real nice :D

no, not really, just few wee bits needing fixing s thats being done at the minute.

thinking about putting a standard bumper back on and doing something new with the car

great car mate, really like what you done with it!

i just got my 1st car 2month ago its a shabby 02 1.4 pertorl corolla, so im looking around to see what i can do to it.

where in ireland are you? kildare? if so would love to see it in person let me know.

i just got my 1st car 2month ago its a shabby 02 1.4 pertorl corolla, so im looking around to see what i can do to it.

where in ireland are you? kildare? if so would love to see it in person let me know.

well, thanks lad, have the car 3 and a half years and have slowly got it looking like this. B)

no iam from louth, big meet next sunday 21st in portlaoise so get yourself to it. and you can have a look at her lad :thumbsup:

are you on any irish forums?

nothing wrong with an 02 rolla lad, its a good starting point, very good actually, i started on a punto.......get some pics up of her, get a project thread started if your going to do a few bits to her, oh and dont worry i can give you a list of ideas, haha :D

well, thanks lad, have the car 3 and a half years and have slowly got it looking like this. B)

no iam from louth, big meet next sunday 21st in portlaoise so get yourself to it. and you can have a look at her lad :thumbsup:

are you on any irish forums?

nothing wrong with an 02 rolla lad, its a good starting point, very good actually, i started on a punto.......get some pics up of her, get a project thread started if your going to do a few bits to her, oh and dont worry i can give you a list of ideas, haha :D

i see. no this is actually the 1st forum iv gone to havent seen any others out there, link me. That meet sounds great but unfortunately thats the sunday i take her to the garage to replace the cd player and fix up a few bits so i wont be able to come down.

ok thanks for the tips will do all that, will get some proper shots of the car aswell soon.

whooooooooooooooooooo.......bought my egr valve last week and got it fitted today B) :) :D ;) :yes::toast::yahoo::thumbsup:

no light, all sorted and good to go. how flaming happy am i.........man was i sick of talking about that !Removed! valve.....may this please be the last of it :yahoo:

so have to NCT her and then see about doing a few more bits..

oh and my little error while cleaning the egr 9 months back just cost me €350 :crybaby:

That's great lad, i cleaned my EGR valve on Sunday and its like a rocket since! :thumbsup: It's in for a full service tomorrow morning and then might get it on the rolling road at work if the boss lets me use it for free! :lol:

deadly stuff lad, iam dying to know what yours is putting out with the remap,

well i will be seeing about a remap now.....or if i get talking to the right people might see about going one step further..... ;)

• 5 months later...

Nice pics dude!

Both rolling on 18" I guess?

Good u picked tires with higher wall, your arches are filled better :D

Grtz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links