Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors

jamiects

i keep looking on internet at random places to get wind deflectors and dont have a clue which are the best ones, i keep hearing heko ones are the best but the "jj automotive" website is i think german website.

is there any english ones about?

does mr.t do any/are they any good?

can any one be kind enough to please give a link if known

thanks in advance

lol dude theres already a wind deflector post :lol: this question would fit in there nicely. Got my team heko ones of eBay few days ago

lol dude theres already a wind deflector post :lol: this question would fit in there nicely. Got my team heko ones of ebay few days ago

I have seen the "few" deflector posts but so many different things to go off thought i would just ask myself, got the link now thanks to -T-sport going to order now no matter how chavvy they look to some people im not fussed what other people think they are not just for looks they are effective too, imo!!! :P

Annoyance! I got ordered and paid for my deflectors off eBay and they still not arrived. Got an e-mail off some random german who stocks and ships them out, saying he was unsure if the normal corolla ones would fit the t-sport because it might have a different window angle. And that i had to wait a further 5 days! :angry:

Offered me a re-fund like, but i said i don't mind wiating so long as i can get the right parts for my car.

Annoyance! I got ordered and paid for my deflectors off ebay and they still not arrived. Got an e-mail off some random german who stocks and ships them out, saying he was unsure if the normal corolla ones would fit the t-sport because it might have a different window angle. And that i had to wait a further 5 days! :angry:

Offered me a re-fund like, but i said i don't mind wiating so long as i can get the right parts for my car.

what was the name of the seller? i just got an email from 'eternalcar' who i ordered mine from saying they are going to be a week late

Annoyance! I got ordered and paid for my deflectors off ebay and they still not arrived. Got an e-mail off some random german who stocks and ships them out, saying he was unsure if the normal corolla ones would fit the t-sport because it might have a different window angle. And that i had to wait a further 5 days! :angry:

Eh?

I'm pretty sure the bodyshape didn't change when they made the T Sport :rolleyes:

:lol:

what was the name of the seller? i just got an email from 'eternalcar' who i ordered mine from saying they are going to be a week late

SNAP! Same douche

I may cancel my order then if he's giving different reasons for them not been available, as they told me they are having 'teporary difficulties with dispatching that item'

Also I just noticed, the link above is for the ones to fit a 5 door, will these still fit a 3 door?

cheers

Also I just noticed, the link above is for the ones to fit a 5 door, will these still fit a 3 door?

cheers

the page i ordered mine from defo said ''team heko deflectors for 3 dr corolla'' and since door frames should be same on all corolla models should fit fine no worries. Just e-mailed me again and said few extra days before delivered.

If by chance they don't fit, i will be able to send them back and get cash back no worries so i am giving it a go.

cheers

Na mate not the same size. The 3 doors have a longer door and shaped differently.

Link is deffo for the three door model. Mine took about 6 working days to arrive. Got a tracking number when they shipped and followed them all the way here..

So did i... through constant msn convo's :lol:

I may cancel my order then if he's giving different reasons for them not been available, as they told me they are having 'teporary difficulties with dispatching that item'

Well I told them I was going to cancel my order, they replied that they were just in the process of packing them up for shipping.

Strange it went from been a week late to been dispatched straight away within a couple of hours!

Link is deffo for the three door model. Mine took about 6 working days to arrive. Got a tracking number when they shipped and followed them all the way here..

That link says 5 doors?

I would recommend JJautomotive too. Thats who i got mine from.

The first set i ordered had been thrown about and broken in transit (typical parcel force), i contacted JJautomotive who dispatched a new set the same day for free. quality service!

If you can't find them for the 3dr on their eBay page try their online store: http://www.jjautomotive.eu/

I ordered direct from them without going through eBay because they didn't have 3drs listed when i was looking.

So it does. :lol:

I didn't read further in to the sellers page, I just looked at the 'FRONT 2 Pcs' bit. :lol: My bad!

THIS!! is the three door link! :lol:

So it does. :lol:

I didn't read further in to the sellers page, I just looked at the 'FRONT 2 Pcs' bit. :lol: My bad!

THIS!! is the three door link! :lol:

Thank god because i have the 5door and bought a set off the first link!

• 3 weeks later...

i'm also thinking of getting a pair of deflectors for my corolla. anyone had any issues with the type that fit inside the window channel? was looking at the ones from jjautomotive in germany. i had some windeflectors on my last car (which were the in-channel type) and they did score the window a bit. anyone have similar complaints with the jjautomotive ones or are the genuine Mr T ones that attach to the door frame better? thanks

i'm also thinking of getting a pair of deflectors for my corolla. anyone had any issues with the type that fit inside the window channel? was looking at the ones from jjautomotive in germany. i had some windeflectors on my last car (which were the in-channel type) and they did score the window a bit. anyone have similar complaints with the jjautomotive ones or are the genuine Mr T ones that attach to the door frame better? thanks

Mine are fine buddy but im not sure the wind noise has gotten any less. good for when its raining and steams up just pop the window down a little and its all gone.

mine are the Team Heko ones

i assume that these 2 ebay items are both the same? one advertsied as heko, the other as team heko. any difference?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120537827742

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200438861368&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

cheers

j

by what i can see the top link is for 5 door and the bottom link is for 3 door