Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Splitter Refurb

ricc

Ok, as some will know Marcs TTE splitter has had a hard life on the front of his car. As such he twisted my arm into sorting it out for him.

Not so nice condition:-

bork.jpg

Stripped back, smoothed off and primed. Should be good to go with the base coat tomorrow....

Photo0031.jpg

Photo0032.jpg

Photo0033.jpg

Photo0034.jpg

Photo0035.jpg

Photo0036.jpg

Photo0037.jpg

The hanging is pretty solid, the splitter doesnt move in any direction other than straight up, which is great because I can walk around it with ease getting all the angles! :D

well, no one else is gonna say it so i will,

sweet job there ric!! looking top notch!!!!!

To be fair, Marc prepped it for paint not myself. All I have to do is lash some paint on the %$(er! :P

They do take a battering, im forever scraping mine on predominent road cambers, our roads are S417 for sure......

Good job there fella...

To be fair, Marc prepped it for paint not myself.

hahah last job of a long weekend and boy was I happy about it...... <_<

Ricc, Where'd you get that Green TTE Splitter from? and what've you done with marcs?!?

;)

LOL...... funnily enough from an msn convo but 20 mins ago....

ricc - ''would you be annoyed if we find out they have sent you green paint instead of black?''

marc - '':|''

LOL...... funnily enough from an msn convo but 20 mins ago....

ricc - ''would you be annoyed if we find out they have sent you green paint instead of black?''

marc - '':|''

LOL glad you didn't post the 2nd line of my response or i'd be getting hit with the ban stick right about now for inappropriate language :D

Make sure you don't get and GREY paint on your car ricc, you don't want it to lose power

Good job i can take a joke ;)

Good job i can take a joke ;)

And once you learn to tell them you'll be a complete package! :lol2:

Splitter was given some basecoat last night. I have pics but cant be ubikd copying them off my phone. Tonight it gets some top coat.

Was'nt too impressed with the quality of basecoat this time round. The cans Marc got for his rear spats had a nice pressure and nice coverage, this stuff seemed underpowered. As such the finish, to me is a bit *****ty. Time will tell.

That's pretty annoying actually as it was the same company I got the last can from, so I guess they were having an off day :crybaby: