Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Owners In The Yorkshire Area?

Hou

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Ken

• EircamAE86

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I grew up in Yorkshire (Pontefract) but have had to move all the way darn-sarf to Bristol for work. So if there's anybody in Yorkshire can give me a job then let me know :P

I grew up in Yorkshire (Pontefract) but have had to move all the way darn-sarf to Bristol for work. So if there's anybody in Yorkshire can give me a job then let me know :P

i live bout seven miles from ponty out towards selby in a place called eggborough!

Well theres a new club in yorkshire called spwc,plus theres also ponte cruise

SPWC

i live bout seven miles from ponty out towards selby in a place called eggborough!

SPWC

Surprisingly I actually know where Eggborough is! When people usually tell me places near home I haven't heard of them. One thing I miss about home is there's lot's of nice country roads around you where you can just drive :thumbsup: .

To be honest Cruises aren't my scene. Personally I prefer to be out on the open road especially in the few national speed limit areas still around. IMO you can't beat empty country lanes and a tank full of petrol B) .

Im from Baradford like Ash..

Not that i drive a Toyota anymore...

Im a Audi A4 guy until i find a MR2 Tubby... :P

:D REDCAR in NORTH YORKSHIRE NOW,. WAS CLEVELAND BUT ITS CHANGED :thumbsup:

wow thanks for the responce,do what you all do,do you cruise?are you members of any local clubs?

i have only ever been to 1 curise... and.. to be honest.. i aint of the neon generation...

wow thanks for the responce,do what you all do,do you cruise?are you members of any local clubs?

We have northern mini meets and attend national meets as well some arranged through the club and others like japfest and jae.

(Oh and i'm a member of scarborough cruise as well, few of the leeds lot coming through on friday and on the 28th it's a big one up in middlesborough :ph34r: )

I'm a Yorkshire lassie but now living and studying in Oxford/Reading (for my sins :D)

Don't own a toyota though...not yet! The boyfriend does though!! (Bibbs...for HIS sins :rolleyes: )

Am in Leeds

Go to Pontefract near every Sunday night

So how many of you guys have TOC stickers in your windows? (I guess we can't miss yours sorted :lol: ).

I'll keep an eye out for stickers and may even think of putting my stickers in place of my Toyota dealers sticker.

SPWC

Well I work at Drax Power Station, which is just down the road from you!!

But I live in Rossington, a village just outside Doncaster

So you could say I'm a Yorkshire lad :D

SPWC

Well I work at Drax Power Station, which is just down the road from you!!

But I live in Rossington, a village just outside Doncaster

So you could say I'm a Yorkshire lad :D

Sweet,you part of any other clubs bar this one?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links